Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot Questions

Discussion on Sbot Questions within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sbot Questions

Hello i wanted to know some information about sbot

Max ip address/characters

max clients up? and how do you do it?

Will it let you use two computers behind a router?
Old 02/13/2011, 00:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
2 ip max, unlimited characters, unlimited clients up, yes he will let you to use two computers behind a router.
But sbot is not free bot, why u need to pay for bot if we have ibot. Ibot is free bot and the same funtions.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SBot - Sell/Store Items from Pet? And SBot experience with German Sro
06/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey, my friend and i searched, how we can sell things from our Pick Pet. Does anyone know? And... In my last Question Theard somebody said SBot work with all Languags. So does anyone have experience with iSRO in German and SBot? Because it would be great if i could play iSRO in German :D My Chars: Glaive, Wizz, Bow, Barde (Because of the Attackskill Names)
Sbot questions
05/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hi i found this site (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hack s-bots-guides/244312-bot-crack-silkroadbot-sbot-cr acked-now-version-1-21-a.html) but either i dont understand how to do it or it dosent work. Can anyone step by step tell me what i need and what i where extract. pls step by step for idiots. I need your help and i need auto login. And pls write the download sites. And maybe if you can german in german please.