Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

105 JobCave question ..

Discussion on 105 JobCave question .. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
105 JobCave question ..

hello guys , and thanks for your time checking my post ..
i am an old player . left sro for a big while after playing pacific for years (till cap 90) , recently my brother left the game giving me 8 euro players in server phoenix , all lvl 101-103 and all hardly have the required skills to survive (no farm at all !!) .. i heard there is a quest to be done at level 105 to get sp and i searched all over the internet for a specific guide but turned for nothing =(

id like someone to give me a guide , or to tell which npc / mobs related to the quest ... actually i need A-Z guide if possible ..

also i am glad to give a hand for anyone on server phoenix , just leave me your character name to contact . thanks again and i wish you a happy life .

regards ,
Old 02/06/2011, 23:32   #2

There is a decent way to farm skill points and as you know already its Job cave Quests.

These quests give 700 sp each and are repeatable to infinite ... but the good thing is that they can be done quite fast especially with a grab pet.

So inside the job cave ( just in the entrance) there is an NPC in the middle of the room which have 4 skill point quests , 2 of them can be done on a specific Mob , and and the 2 others can be done on all cave mobs , so to be efficient you will take 3 quest (the 2 that can be done on all mobs + 1 mob quest your choice , depends on the spots because they are often crowded) and you go to a spot where there is the mob you took the quest for.
Mobs are very easy to kill , and there are no party mobs.

The real problem is that the opposite job players can attack you , so if you afk all day and come back to check your bot , don't be surprised to see that u got owned alot of times , ******** do exist and they are quite alot

If you have anymore question just ask i'll try to answer if i can.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/06/2011, 23:41   #3

that was fast and perfect reply , thanks a lot ! .. i am planning to run the whole party on this quests to get some decent skills for those noobs . goodluck !
Old 02/07/2011, 10:38   #4

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
FreX,
you have already reserved a spot with ur party @ Azteca?
Old 02/07/2011, 10:56   #5

in job cave you cant reserve a spot xD
there are all botter lvl105+ and make their SPS ^^
your only chance is to go with them in a share pt and grb items because you aren able to kill much mob... because you get ksed every time from the wizards xD
And on 1 mob it have 2-4.
(on server Eos, Eldorado, ReadSea, Alexander and Oasis) but i think on the other all servers it will be like on those where i watched ^^

Old 02/07/2011, 20:52   #6

in job temple there is no specific pt , everyone have auto pt invite and accept in trainplace , and you just go there and start your bot and wait for some one to get dc and u'll be invited , and so on ...