Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to setup/use the TurboBot

Discussion on How to setup/use the TurboBot within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/22/2007, 15:23   #136

elite*gold: 0
i think its patched cause it worked yesterday and it sux now i cant even come trough the game guard i get an error says->"un cerrect game version" pls help me whit it
Old 05/22/2007, 15:57   #137

Quote:
Originally posted by gamewad@May 22 2007, 07:24
ONCE YOU RUN OUT OF DAYS AND TRY TO USE WPE PRO, BOT258 DETECTS YOU AND D/C you MINUTES AFTER YOU LOGIN TO GAME! THIS THREAD's CONTENTS WERE SENT DIRECTLY TO SOMEONE AT BOT258 AND NOW THEY HAVE FIXED IT. SRRY GUYS BUT I ONLY POSTED THIS CAUSE shemgwapo decided he would leach this. I WAS using this for 3 weeks np, but right after he leached it it got fixed..coincodence? I DONT THINK SO!
gamewad
TBot Was Working Just fine
and yes i got d/c sometimes.. but when i restart the game and restart TBOT
it work just fine yesterday i boted like 12 hours in a row no problem
But now after the inspection.. it doesnt work man...
it tells me Uncorrect Version
So Can u plz Post the new version or whteva it needs to make it work again...
thnx ^^
Old 05/22/2007, 16:57   #138

i thing that every 1 has that problem and sro patched it so if some one know where 2 download TBOT version->522 and then crack it or something like that it should work cause its just released and sro couldn`t have pachted that cause when the update was done (update from 2day)it taked a few hours til the bot give me a noticed that the new bot have been realeased(522)
so what i suggest download the bot version 522 and follow the same steps you posted by gamewad and try aggain but i don`t know where i can find it so imma google for some hours and when i find it il post it
Old 05/22/2007, 17:52   #139

well i was using old Tbot version>> 0517
and it worked just fine .. so its all about the crack.. the new crack and the new client...
Old 05/22/2007, 22:58   #140

can u post a new link for the bot files and that wpe thing u need to crack the bot and do u do this to make it always free are for just 31 days
Closed Thread