Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade hack with cracked sro_client

Discussion on Trade hack with cracked sro_client within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok, thinked about it and i tested it!

so this is how its work...

take horse, or camels...
and try to stick him to wall or some where that he cant walk from ther
(neer gates u can)
now
start to move to next town ...
the problem is
that u cant walk more then few meters cuz silkroad did that u cant walk to far
from ur horse or the camel
now...
i tryed not so far, and i log out and log in, and tadam the camel was next to me
not in the town like he was befor...
now.................
my idia is to make client that dont have the mode that u cant walk to far from the horse or the camel

if some one will do it,
he can take 5 stars with out risk no npc thife,
cuz he will stuck the horse or the camel in the town and start to walk to the next city,
in the next city he will log out and log in and tadam the horse or the camel next to him...

so some 1 that know how to do it,
do it, that u can walk far as u want from the camel
and release it :P
so every hacker can do 5 star with out problems
get it?

(im sorryy for my bad english)

I COPIED THIS ADIEA FROM ANOTHER FORUM BUT I THINK TO TELL U ABOUT COZ IF SOMEONE CAN HACK THE CLEINT WE ALL WILL BE HAPPY :P
Old 03/27/2007, 06:36   #2

hmm, that sounds plausible, but i can guarantee a lifetime ban with no chance of appeal if you get caught as this is a very serious exploit (kinda like a gold hack, seeing as you make so much gold from a 5*).
Old 03/27/2007, 09:06   #3

wouldn't there be a chance that this is serverbased?

Otherwise its a good hack but a bit risky like phoenix said (:
Old 03/27/2007, 09:16   #4

as far as i can guess, i dont think this is server based, as it would require too much serverload to send packets and such for every single trade run being operated. Anyways, the guy said he tested it didnt he?o,0
Old 03/27/2007, 09:26   #5

yea on a short distance. not yet with a cracked client (:

edit: oh and not to forget the ferry. Once you tele you end up on your camel so you'd have to leave it there to get stuck with a bunch of thieves spawning.
Old 03/27/2007, 10:15   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by skipper@Mar 27 2007, 09:26
yea on a short distance. not yet with a cracked client (:

edit: oh and not to forget the ferry. Once you tele you end up on your camel so you'd have to leave it there to get stuck with a bunch of thieves spawning.
If you start in DW and go to across the ferry near Hotan, it will only be a short distance that you have to deal with thieves.
Old 03/27/2007, 10:26   #7

Yeah..but it would be a dangerous mission with all the highlvls near you
Old 03/27/2007, 12:06   #8

think about it ... if u high lvl thief and see a low lvl trader with out camel will u attack him.? or look for another with camel ?..

thats it i think its easy to crack as soft mod did
very easy to be done but need a smart one .. if i know any language program i would do so but i dont know
Old 03/27/2007, 13:19   #9

ok your idea seems like a good one but you know something if I am out and see a thief hunter trader of low lvl or mid lvl I atack to be the same as all the other ***** that killed me when I started out and as for major money I did 5 star from Hotan to Jangan you only get 688% profit that means for a 50 k run you get 344k now you think of the time it takes on foot to get from Hotan to DW and then to Jangan thats what at least 30 mins and that is without sneeking by all the routes that are covered by high lvl chars just waiting to kill a trader just for the fun of it trade hack not sensible tradeing not sensible at all they need to incresse the profit to make it worth it and as for thuefing you make no gold off that either you get basic what they paid for it in the first place 5 star run you get as a thief 50k I get more then that in grinding on scorpions and die alot less of a chance but that is my opion <-------got poped one to many times by a 70th lvl thief that had nothing beter to do killed my wolf and took my shat so now I kill any and all lol ohh I'm in sparta server
Old 03/28/2007, 05:26   #10

you might wanna invest in the thing called punctuation zipmaster.
Old 03/28/2007, 12:45   #11

almost every little thing in sro is serverbased, so the current char and mount position does.
This trick to relogg with ur camel and beeing in the city with ur camel is just a old one, anybody knows about this bug, also joymax do.
And if this would be possible within modificating the client, anybody might have done it before =P
Its not possible
Old 04/03/2007, 13:27   #12

can anybody translate the TuT pls in German?

thx
Old 04/13/2007, 23:25   #13

Oo nice idea but hard to make it work XD
Old 04/15/2007, 01:26   #14

they only way i can think off to avoid fighting theifs is to run to the max distance that u can get from ur camel then relog and run ahead again, then relog and so on and so forth
Old 04/15/2007, 04:51   #15

or you can just do a trade run the normal way and it will be faster? just get another high lvl merchant/thief/hunter to go along and kill the thieves for you.
Closed Thread