Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client errors with softmod +isro bot solution

Discussion on Client errors with softmod +isro bot solution within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/11/2007, 11:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
hi mans
ý haven 1.97 softmod pls
Old 05/11/2007, 12:02   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix01134@Mar 16 2007, 12:13
make sure you've updated the client with the official launcher BEFORE replacing with softmod. Also make sure that everything thats required is actually there (softmod2.dll, sm file etc). AND START THE GAME WITH BOT v1.54 NOT THE NEW VERSION FROM BOT258! softmod DOES NOT crack the new srobot.

PS: unless you look at **** sites every single day, you dont actually need to have your antivir running at all. if your router is set up properly with only a few ports triggered/forwarded, you dont need a firewall either, unless your extremely paranoid.
amm any 1 can post link to BOT v1.54 plz coz cant DL it from isrobot+softmod releases.. i using 1.62 and i have grey auto training button and unknown skills..
Old 05/11/2007, 12:21   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Originally posted by TpaBaKyP+May 11 2007, 12:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TpaBaKyP @ May 11 2007, 12:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--phoenix01134@Mar 16 2007, 12:13
make sure you've updated the client with the official launcher BEFORE replacing with softmod. Also make sure that everything thats required is actually there (softmod2.dll, sm file etc). AND START THE GAME WITH BOT v1.54 NOT THE NEW VERSION FROM BOT258! softmod DOES NOT crack the new srobot.

PS: unless you look at **** sites every single day, you dont actually need to have your antivir running at all. if your router is set up properly with only a few ports triggered/forwarded, you dont need a firewall either, unless your extremely paranoid.
amm any 1 can post link to BOT v1.54 plz coz cant DL it from isrobot+softmod releases.. i using 1.62 and i have grey auto training button and unknown skills.. [/b][/quote]
dont bother. if you use 1.54 bot it wont launch the game
Old 05/11/2007, 13:19   #19

i think the new bot has a new protection system.
the trial reset shows no entries about ASProtect after starting srobot.
after a few hours testing 1096 sm and srobot 162 game just hung up.

then after an restart it displayed [Softmod] Login failed, please blabla

today i could start the game, but the auto train button is disabled.

I've already tested 154 158 and 161 with the new sm, but then the game doesnt start.

so just keep on waiting

clean up your room, brush your teeth, live your rl xD