Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Config & Use iSrobot

Discussion on How To Config & Use iSrobot within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
seeing as many of you dont know how to use srobot, i decided to post a few "quotes" from the official site on how to config and run it.

Quote:
BASIC HOTKEYS

HOME : open main window
INSERT : start training
END: stop training
official guide from bot 258:

Quote:
Silkroad Online Botters Guide
(Created by Moose) and edited by me

The point to this guide is to provide players with better support on how to set-up your bot. The guide will cover everything needed to know to start botting. Enjoy...

Setting up your bot
This section will cover a group of pictures that show you how to set-up your iSRO Bot.

Once you have completed the steps above your ready to go. To open the bot screen press the "home" key on your keyboard.

Always save your settings when using the bot. To do this just click the "Save Settings" button.

Next click on the "Protection" tab. Fill in the information on this page to your desire and hit "Save Settings".
(I strongly suggest taking your time here, this bot section determines your health and whether your charcter stays alive or not)

Now that you have correctly set-up your "Protection" tab. You need to click on the "Auto Training" tab. This information is for your skills, and game play. You can set-up what skills you want in what order here. *You have to be logged in to your bot account to do this, and you need to hit the 'fresh' button to have your skills show up or else it will just say 'Unknown'. Make sure you click 'Loop all bot activity' or else the bot will only go and train once, then it will just wait in town wasting bot points until you come back.

After you have completed setting up your "Auto Training" tab, you need to correctly set-up the "Loop" section. If you don't correctly set-up the "Loop" tab you may very well get stuck at the NPC store. Be sure to click the 'Riding on horse to training place' and the 'Auto Repair' buttons. (If you don't your going to have to walk to your training location with broken armor). On this page you also need to set-up your potions and whether you want to sell things to the shop or not. (Take your time here, it's important to make sure you get enough supplies)
*NOTE: The first time you use the bot, or re-install the bot you need to go to the training place manually. Then you need to click on the 'current area' button for it to know where to train at.

Were almost done so hang in there.

The "Team" tab is pretty much worthless. It doesn't really do anything, but it does have one nice feature. You can invite people to a party (not party match) with the function. Click 'auto accept joining team', 'only item distribution', and 'auto invite joining team'.

The "Filter" tab is definetly one of the most important sections on the bot. It decides what you pick-up and whether your animal picks it up for you. Just look at the 'class' part, and go section by section for what you want. (I suggest looking at each item in their specific classes rather than looking at them as a whole)

The last thing to do is the "chat" tab is to make it so you can reply to a GM when he/she private messages you. Just enter some text or something, but this really won't help you if a GM spawns on you. They'll wait a long time, and want specific answers.
if you use mokey/wolf/rabbit or w/e you may want to fine tune your settings....another "quote" from bot258
Quote:
General Tab
Check:
-Autopicking (Delay: 1000ms)
-Don't Pick Money (make sure pet is set to pick up gold!!!)-Reject Trade Request
-Back town when died
-Voice Prompt
-Show Bot login info
-Save Bot Account

Protection Tab (Certain settings may vary based on the difficulty of the mob you are fighting)
Check:
-When HP < ?? % auto potion Delay: 1000ms ( I usually set mine between 50-60%)
-When MP < ?? % auto potion Delay: 1000ms (I always set mine to 50%)
-When pet HP < ?? Feed Horse Delay: 600ms (I set mine to approximately 50% of the wolf's hp, ie. hp=200, i set it to 100)
-Auto cure potion delay: 1000ms
-HP potion < ?? Go back town (I set mine to 20 or 25)
-Back town when no MP potions (This applies mainly to int or hybrid int chars...pure str chars can get away without this sometimes)
-Weapon 0 durability back town
-Back town when bag full
Optional checks:
-When horse hp < ?? Feed Horse Delay: 1000ms (Only if you use horses, I personally don't)
-Back town when no arrows (Only if you are an archer)

Auto-Training Tab (This page varies greatly depending upon template)
Check:
-*SELECT A FIRST SKILL TO USE!* (I use a nuke)
-Backup skill (Select a secondary skill to use, usually also another nuke, just different skill,ie lightning first, then fire nuke)
-Imbue skill (Select your highest lvl imbue skill)
-Move speed skill (most people should have the lightning walk series, select your highest one)
-Don't touch other players monsters (PLEASE have this selected, no one likes Kill Stealers!!!)
-Auto using fury attack mode (Best option is Cornered AND Huge Monster)
-Drop fighting back when no attacking in 15s
-No fighting back when other player PKing you (Make sure to select this unless you want to become a Red murderer)
-No disconnect when meet GM in town
-Loop ALL bot activity!!!!
Optional:
If you are obsessive, you may want to select the disconnect when meet GM or GM in training area options. I take the risk and leave them unchecked.
NOTES:
Assist/Attack boxes:
Put any buffs in the Assist box (i.e. Weak guard of ice, must-piercing force, etc)
Put offensive skills in Attack box (Put your first/backup skills in first and second, then add any other ones you like to use)

Loop Tab
Check:
-Keep one returning scroll (I usually just use basic ones, but you can select whichever you prefer)
-Auto-buying HP Pots ??? (This depends on your level and what you are fighting, select the type and amount that works best, remember not to fill up your pack too much so you have room to pick up other items)
-Auto-buying MP Pots ??? (Same as with HP pots)
-Auto-buy Horse food ?? (I usually have 50 of whatever type fits my wolf's level)
-Keep one Pet HGP medicine ?? (I set this to 10, but it is not needed at lower levels, just 30,)
-Auto store item
-Auto revive wolf
Optional:
-Autobuy arrows (If you're an archer)
-Riding on horse to training place (if you keep horses in your pack, I don't!)
-Repair hammers & reverse return scrolls (if you have them)

Team Tab
Nothing needed here

Filter Tab (Here's the fun part)
Ok, so a little chat before we start this. You should have your pet set to pick up Gold and Equipment NOT Other Items. Your pet will then do all the gold picking up (since you set your character to NOT pick up gold on the General tab). Below I will list very general categories and what the best options are.

-Weapons/Armor/Jewelry: Pick/Normal Sell/Special Save (this will pick up all, sell anything that has no attributes, and store the ones that have blue properties on them)
-Elixirs: Pick/No Sell/Save
-Arrows(If you are not an archer): Don't Pick/Sell/Don't save
-Potions: Pick(or don't pick)/Don't sell/Don't save (I have mine set to pick up ONLY potions that are the same level as the ones i'm purchasing from the herbalist)
-Return Scrolls: (Same as potions, but pick up all, sell lower level ones, save the level ones that you use)
-Quest Items: Pick/Don't Sell/Don't Save
-Tablets: (This one is totally up to you, I have mine set to Pick/Sell/Don't Save except for level8 ones)
<hr>Append on Mar 8 2007, 04:21<hr> TROUBLESHOOTING

a couple useful things i found...

Quote:
1. you get that little window with the funny symbols in it when you start sro with the bot
exit srobot and start sro without the bot. let it update. exit, then start thru the bot again. still doesnt work? what worked for me was changing the path in the config file from sro_client.exe to silkroad.exe (credit to whoever posted this trick a while back)
if it still doesnt work, try rebooting your computer, COMPLETELY DELETE (from the recycle bin and all) srobot and the client, then redownload.
OR you can search for a file called "hosts" at your pc,when you found it open it in notepad and remove the ip line.It's usually located in windows/system32.

2. the infamous weird notices
i think it was moose who said that theyre not dangerous or anything. and theyre not. they only come up for me when i try to use an item or a buff before im able to. so dont worry about them. theyre just a little annoying. you wont get banned for them. merc says the programmers just left the debug mode or whatever on. so its not a problem

3. bot doesnt repair or buy pots or do other assorted npc things
easy fix. change your resolution to 1024x768. even if it has it listed as the current resolution, change it to something else, hit apply, change it to 1024x768 and hit apply again. sometimes on my computer if i run certain programs or play another game while my bot runs it changes the resolution for the new game so the bot freaks out. so just dont run these kinds of programs and youll be fine.
OR Update your Windows to SP2(Service Pack 2)

4) no bot icon on system tray. the usual cause of this is some kind of multi-desktop app, so close that and restart srobot and explorer.exe.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 03/08/2007, 05:03   #2

Nice guide! GJ thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2007, 18:00   #3

elite*gold: 12
hm.. I ever press Pos 1 to open the Bot Window trotzdem gute arbeit^^ abgeschreiben kopiert? :PP
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2007, 03:35   #4

tnx but.. it doesn't recovery my wolf hp......
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2007, 03:57   #5

Quote:
tick the "when pet hp <" box under protection tab and then set it to whatever you want.....and make sure you actualy HAVE pet hp potions in your inventory.

Quote:
hm.. I ever press Pos 1 to open the Bot Window smile.gif trotzdem gute arbeit^^ abgeschreiben kopiert? :PP
i dont understand the point your trying to make
Old 03/10/2007, 11:39   #6

he just says that he knew this before ur guide and he asks u if u have copied this.
Sure he had copied this, he's even sayin that at the top of the qouted texts xD
Old 03/10/2007, 16:33   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix01134@Mar 10 2007, 03:57
Quote:
tick the "when pet hp <" box under protection tab and then set it to whatever you want.....and make sure you actualy HAVE pet hp potions in your inventory.

Quote:
hm.. I ever press Pos 1 to open the Bot Window smile.gif trotzdem gute arbeit^^ abgeschreiben kopiert? :PP
i dont understand the point your trying to make
It is selected and i put to when pet HP is 1500 also i do have potions in my Inv. but still don't work..
Old 03/10/2007, 19:35   #8

mybe your pet does not have 1500HP.

Check your pet HP status.
Configure it for your pet.
Old 03/10/2007, 20:01   #9

My pet is lv 58 with over 10K Hp
Old 03/11/2007, 02:41   #10

did you accidentally check the horse option instead of pet? xD
Old 03/12/2007, 20:30   #11

I have one little problem...
Bot does skill 1st then force... But I want force then skill
My settings are -
First skill: Wolf Bite Spear
Imbue: River Fire Force
and I have checked "Don't recycle attacking skill" and "Attack with skill".

Help please :P
Old 03/13/2007, 03:58   #12

its server lag, it cant be fixed....just wait until lvl30 and use a nuke for your first skill .
Old 03/13/2007, 06:23   #13

Hehe, ok
Old 03/13/2007, 06:25   #14

Um help! all my skills have dissapeared out of the bot skill table how do i fix it?
Old 03/13/2007, 06:41   #15

You can try to use normal attack as first skill and then imbue and as second the wolf bite spear

So will be look like this i think

First Skill:Common Attack (i think oO)
Imbue:River Fire Force

and then the first skill in this table Wolf bite spear
Closed Thread