Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU PARTY COMPLETE GUIDE FOR LVLING :)

Discussion on EU PARTY COMPLETE GUIDE FOR LVLING :) within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb EU PARTY COMPLETE GUIDE FOR LVLING :)

Hello guys... i need some help with goldboting i have 1 pt.. 116++

1 cleric
2warriors
2 bards
3wizzs

...i have a problem with pt buffing.. and i want to ask who need what

hope you can help me, cuz i dont find any good tutorial :/
Old 07/19/2015, 23:36   #2

noone wanna help ?
Old 07/20/2015, 01:07   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
You don't need 2 warriors in 1 party >.<
Give the cleric protect buff, in-case if your cleric is already str then you don't need it
give the bards fences (phy/mag), your wizards p.q (Pain Quote) + fences if needed.
If you want my opinion I would prefer 4 wizards than 2 warriors in just 1 party.
Old 07/20/2015, 20:41   #4

Given the title you expect to find a guide here. Instead this guy has a PT 116+ and don't even know how to buff.

Anyway bot PT never can be good; just saying.^^
Old 07/20/2015, 23:36   #5

you should try 2 cleric 2 bard 1 warrior 3 wizz
Old 10/18/2015, 20:17   #6

Old 12/24/2016, 05:13   #7

I am not sure if one cleric is enough

Similar Threads Similar Threads
party and taxi and lvling
09/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
ok i know that when i need to lvl up from 10 to 20 i go ong from 20 to 30 hun or sung sung from 30 to 40 i go penun from 40 to 50 i do not know !!!!!!!!!! from 50 to 60 all say to me go cave and from 60 to 70 or 70 to 80 same one tell me where i go to lvl up plz help me and tell me every lvl where i go to lvl up and thank u
Party lvling.. Need help!
03/04/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hey.. I need some help! My character is a lvl 86 wizzard / bard, and i can't lvl anywhere.. I die at every spot, or on the walk because of the envys! Now my idea is to plvl maybe 3 or 4 chars, that i can make a party to lvl with them! I don't find any party on this server.. (Petra) I thought of 2 Clerics and 2 bard? Because i don't want to farm them! Just one skilltree! Is there a chance to party lvl later? And farm later on higher lvl with a gap? At the clerics i would skill healing buffs...
[riBot] Party lvling, only euro
12/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi, I want to start a only euro pt lvling with my chars. My problem: If one char casts bless spell, the others don't. I think the bot thinks that bless spell is still on although it's over. So only one char casts bless spell. Does anybody know how to solve this problem? Thanks. Kochen
Fast lvling and always party
06/16/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 14 Replies
G rerole/make an Priest, get it to the next island, be atleats an decent healer, and get ur self dragged in every quest and group cuz u will get tons of xp very fast, cuz there are not so mny priest in the game atm, cuz people wanted to make heads role :), so if ur new and ur checking for tips make an priest as ur first character. an friend of mine was lvl 30 in 2 days i think, cuz all players crying for an healer in there group do raids/group quest's. ps: some rerold players/givers pay...