Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Real windowed silkroad mode

Discussion on Real windowed silkroad mode within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Real windowed silkroad mode

Ok so first you gotta be loged in to game. secondly you have to go options>setting then scroll down the game settings bar a bit and tick Windowed mode.Then push this button on keyboard right click on your taskbar and push the Tile windows horizontally button and there you have it (dunno if it works on vista/windows7)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO windowed mode?
12/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I have a few questions about SRO's windowed mode. (Seeing as I have Win7 x64, when I close SJSRO, it goes not responding) Is it possible to make SRO start up in windowed mode? And could someone supply me with a picture of how the windowed mode looks? My windowed mode has no bar at the top, and the aspect ratio is weird.
sro in windowed mode ?
08/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
If anyone knows how to play sro in windowed mode... plz tell me i've tried: windows key+alt+enter alt+alt gr+ enter alt+enter none of them worked(properly) In the game options the window mode has dissapeared so... If there is a guide i've missed plz paste it as ur answer ty bye
Windowed mode?
04/19/2008 - RF Online - 6 Replies
Does someone know how I could get this game to windowed mode? Have tried to nerf r3engine etc. but it still stays at fullscreen :) If someone have any idea + info or something about this please tell -) And any change that I could change hotkeys from somewhere? :)
Need Help with Windowed Mode!!
02/25/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hey I need some help with the windowed mode for 2moons when I go into the game and click on windowed mode it goes to a grey screen then just goes back to full screen please help would be appricated sorry if I spelled that wrong :D
windowed mode
09/02/2007 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I've tryed several things to make 2moons enter windowed mode, because 2moons does not want to enter windowed mode for some ODD reason. any ideas or tips?