Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BEST Full Str Bow GUIDE

Discussion on BEST Full Str Bow GUIDE within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/05/2009, 15:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
with ice i can vs rouge and wariors it is best guide electricity is useless with me and with out snow rouge and str well owned you
Old 09/05/2009, 15:19   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by yadem View Post
with ice i can vs rouge and wariors it is best guide electricity is useless with me and with out snow rouge and str well owned you
1st. eng pl0x...
2nd... yeah use cold imbue for freezing and slowering down... but snow... rogue and warrior will kill you still just will take 1 more hit...
3rd. light makes you crit more... parry makes you get less dmg... i dont think that you play sro...

Regards: Red~

p.s.: oh yea you play sro, youre the basic 1234 player who dont know anything only pressing 1234 and wait for win then if gets owned starts to cry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yadem View Post
with ice i can "win" vs rouge and wariors its the best guide, electricity is useless for me and with out snow rouge and str "will own you"
edited creepy english...
ps2: with snow stred chars dies more times
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2009, 09:02   #18

My build in lv100:
Pacheon: 100
Fire: 100
Light: 80
Cold: 20
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2009, 19:35   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by replayhai View Post
My build in lv100:
Pacheon: 100
Fire: 100
Light: 80
Cold: 20
a question^^
how long does your mp last when you use snow shield?(i dont think more than 2-3hits)
ps: higher light less dmg on you anyways^^

regards: Red~

edit: its u in the pic? o.O
Old 09/07/2009, 03:52   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakku Emanyueru View Post
a question^^
how long does your mp last when you use snow shield?(i dont think more than 2-3hits)
ps: higher light less dmg on you anyways^^

edit: its u in the pic? o.O
Sexy huh? ^^

Anyway: parry is not that big deal, however, it will help...

Bowers with snow shield lvl20 AKA lvl 1 is not a bad idea at all, unless, crits start apearing...

Thread starter: I have to admit sir, you guild is not the "Best" or str bowers is not the "way to go" and there is like 0.01% of the people of silkroad online are newbies in that game, i hope in future guides wont be for basic builds like yours, but a guide like a menu to help you to choose your build based on someone's else experience in that game, not just some pictures of skills....
Old 09/07/2009, 07:01   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakku Emanyueru View Post
3rd. light makes you crit more... parry makes you get less dmg... i dont think that you play sro...
Um...I'm not quite sure if you're correcting someone who said this or are saying it yourself, but light doesn't make you crit more o.O Parry/Attack rate create a ratio which determines the probability of hitting

Low or high on the scale (when it's like 2000~4000, higher parry makes it more likely to be around 2000 and higher attack rate makes it more likely to be around 4000). However, first of all it's a probability. It's not that it doesn't help it's just that it's nothing solid. Also, it doesn't give much at all. It'd be one thing if lightning gave a significant amount of parry ratio, but it doesn't. It gives about 70. And to give an idea of what that is, fixing 1 pieces parry ratio white stat can give as much as 80 points, and considering you have 6 pieces, plus 1 parry ratio point from every time you level, it just gives a little boost.

So yea, I'd go with ice. And you can use snow against STRs easily, whenever you run low on mp after what would have been a fatal crit and your mp is low, THAT's when you use knockback. It doesn't cost much mp and allows you to recover mp.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/07/2009, 08:55   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrified0 View Post
Um...I'm not quite sure if you're correcting someone who said this or are saying it yourself, but light doesn't make you crit more o.O Parry/Attack rate create a ratio which determines the probability of hitting
Low or high on the scale (when it's like 2000~4000, higher parry makes it more likely to be around 2000 and higher attack rate makes it more likely to be around 4000). However, first of all it's a probability. It's not that it doesn't help it's just that it's nothing solid. Also, it doesn't give much at all. It'd be one thing if lightning gave a significant amount of parry ratio, but it doesn't. It gives about 70. And to give an idea of what that is, fixing 1 pieces parry ratio white stat can give as much as 80 points, and considering you have 6 pieces, plus 1 parry ratio point from every time you level, it just gives a little boost.

So yea, I'd go with ice. And you can use snow against STRs easily, whenever you run low on mp after what would have been a fatal crit and your mp is low, THAT's when you use knockback. It doesn't cost much mp and allows you to recover mp.
Yes, you are right, actually the more str points in bow the more your crit will be harder....
Old 09/07/2009, 10:50   #23

Quote:

actually... light lowers the enemy's parry-ads for u parry... it makes you have more dmg and get less dmg on u... tested... you cant say no cuz of my build... lol... with fire light bower i would use light imbue aswell...
and yea with snow you can survive 2 hits but then no mp for skills....if you not pvp with a glavier or a warrior who have slow skills youre dead...

edit,ps: for str builds still light is still worth more than cold... but its on you that you want raw def, easy and simple... or u get light for nice parry
Old 09/08/2009, 22:18   #24

It lowers the enemy's parry ratio assuming these 3 things are true.
1 - They're not immune to lightning, which pretty much anyone with fire/cleric is
2 - They don't use universal pills
3 - You use lightning imbue primarily

So yea...that's true in about 1% of cases

But anyways, I still think ice is better in most situations...

Vs Rogue/2h, you can use snow if you want, but either way phy def helps a lot
Vs wizard, you can use ice wall so they can't knock back/fear/combust you, and snow helps too if you need to
Vs warlock, ice wall makes them unable to debuff you so you can easily kill them
Vs Blader/Glaive, physical defense helps you obviously
Vs other bowers, physical defense again
Vs chinese ints, you can use snow if need be
Vs anyone who's not immune to ice, ice imbue helps a ton for tanking

So yea, really the only situation where I'd pick light over ice is vs a chinese int with Fire. That's me tho, many people can't stand not having speed, and I honestly cannot blame them.
Old 09/08/2009, 22:53   #25

Quote:
It lowers the enemy's parry ratio assuming these 3 things are true.
1 - They're not immune to lightning, which pretty much anyone with fire/cleric is
2 - They don't use universal pills
3 - You use lightning imbue primarily

So yea...that's true in about 1% of cases

But anyways, I still think ice is better in most situations...

Vs Rogue/2h, you can use snow if you want, but either way phy def helps a lot
Vs wizard, you can use ice wall so they can't knock back/fear/combust you, and snow helps too if you need to
Vs warlock, ice wall makes them unable to debuff you so you can easily kill them Vs Blader/Glaive, physical defense helps you obviously
Vs other bowers, physical defense again
Vs chinese ints, you can use snow if need be
Vs anyone who's not immune to ice, ice imbue helps a ton for tanking

So yea, really the only situation where I'd pick light over ice is vs a chinese int with Fire. That's me tho, many people can't stand not having speed, and I honestly cannot blame them.
If you could handle to cast ice wall before they stun you, you are lucky, otherwise, you are dead .
Old 09/08/2009, 23:23   #26

if u have 60% on the snow shield that shyt will consume all ur mp...what are u going to use for attack?
Old 09/09/2009, 06:04   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
If you could handle to cast ice wall before they stun you, you are lucky, otherwise, you are dead .
Hehe you highlighted wizard not warlock =]

But actually, right now if they stun you while you are doing ice wall they're ****** because it glitches the ice wall so you can walk around with it still eating debuffs XD

Once that gets fixed tho, yea
Old 09/09/2009, 19:36   #28

Quote:
Hehe you highlighted wizard not warlock =]

But actually, right now if they stun you while you are doing ice wall they're ****** because it glitches the ice wall so you can walk around with it still eating debuffs XD

Once that gets fixed tho, yea
I mean before they cast it, not near the time...well,if i were a warlock the first i wouldnt watch the bower casting stuff then i tell him "Ok, sure go on" -_- i would stun debuff sleep and then switch to cleric and use a nice offering xD.
Old 04/02/2010, 20:01   #29

Nice build, I think im gonna make it, but at snow shield series, shall i add only 1st book or I max all?
Thx
Old 04/04/2010, 10:14   #30

What build is best for uniques?