Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] Lv 120 (13 DG) iSRO Full STR BLADER!

Discussion on [GUIDE] Lv 120 (13 DG) iSRO Full STR BLADER! within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [GUIDE] Lv 120 (13 DG) iSRO Full STR BLADER!

Hello everyone,

Today I will be trying to create a good guide about the full strength blader build (iSRO).
I will probably have some mistakes aswell but you guys are here to read, approve or not and corect me ofc. if its the case in doing so.

As the title says the guide is about the FULL STRENGTH Blader Build.

Let us start by assuming we already have a lv 120 chinesse char FULL STR with the following equips/items/weapons:

.......Weapons: Dg. 13+12 LEGEND BLADE + Dg. 13+12 LEGEND SHIELD
................Set: Dg. 13+12 FULL LEGEND ARMOR SET (explaining later "why?").
....Accesories: Dg. 13+12 FULL LEGEND ACCESORIES SET.
....Job(lv120): Lv. 120 FB Incantation Common JOB SET.
.....Silk Items: Devil S , PvP Avatar ,Dragon Flag/Dragon Ensign (optional).

I will explain each of these equips/items/weapons as we go along with the guide. I will try to explain how to do it, how to get the max out of your set and what counts more in terms of % stats on your weapons and set.

Weapons!

Main weapon: Blade!
First of all let us assume you have a Dg. 13+12 Legend Blade.
Our character is a blader, a full STR blader, his best 2 skills are the stab skills which have a critical increase. (ofc combos as important, but im focusing on crit. damage)
So as ive said you need to focus on the CRITICAL stat % of the blade. Joymax did some changes long time ago and now you are able to switch your weapon via. Magic POP Gori from blade/glavie/bow and other ways around at low cost (1~2 mil. gold) , each time you switch your weapon, stats % change, and you must focus on the blade's critical, as soon as your blade reaches 93% or 96% crit. stat, you stop and you improve other % by stones.

First and most important source of defence: Shield!
Let us assume you already have a Dg. 13+12 Legend Shield.
Unfortunately shields cannot be switched/changed trough Gori Magic POP.
So you need to improve % only by stones.
The most important stat % you need to focus on in pimping your shield is the BLOCK RATE. The process is expensive as BR. (block rate) stones cost A LOT.
As soon as you managed to get your block rate up to 77% or 96% you stop and you try improving other % stats.

Set!

Let us assume you already have a full Dg. 13+12 Legend ARMOR SET.
WHY ARMOR? Well this is my guide and i personally think ARMOR SET is the best option. If you disagree well then thats life. We, people, are not the same, we are different therefore we have different ideas, toughts and beliefs.
Going back to "WHY ARMOR?"
Well we all know that highest damage done ingame is the critical done by a rogue in DD (dagger desperate) state; (you may think spear nukers have the highest dmg. yes they do, but a rogue crit. is higher (i already tested all these builds, again if you want to disagree feel free to do it) so we need to maximize the physical defence.
About pvping int builds (nukers,wizards) having a full ARMOR SET: well a nuker will open up his Snow Shield, the blader will do the same. You have a snow shield, you CAN&WILL use it in pvping nukers or wizards. Once snow shield goes off its only a matter of seconds untill the int character will die.
Again, set can be switched trough Magic Pop Gori and i strongly advise in doing so in order to pimp % .
What you need to focus on is the Parry Rate on each item.
As soon as parry rate reaches 80% + (as you switch each item trough Magic Gori Pop) you stop and you improve other % stats by stones. Getting all other stats higher than 60% is more than decent and you ll have a strong set.
Process is expensive but you ll be known to have a good parry rate and good defence.
Short explanation of Parry Rate: Let us say a monster hits you from 50 to 80 damage. The higher the parry rate the lower damage you will take ( ~50~60).
Thats why Parry Rate is important. Focus on IT!

Accesories!

Well, unfortunately accesories are not supported by Magic Pop Gori so you have to improve % stats by stones.
You will need to focus on both stats (phy. absorption / mag. absorption).
Getting those stats up to 60% or more will ensure a good damage absorption.

Job(Lv 120)!

Like the title says, assuming you already have lv 120 job and lv 120 Incantation Common Items.
Weapon needs to be Incantation Common FB (Str3/Int3)
All other parts Incantation Common FB aswell ( Str3/Int3 & Hp300/Mp300)
Getting those blues to 3/300 will ensure having the max HP / MP possible.
Getting COMMON items will ensure having the best defence.
And if you cannot aford a full COMMON Incantation SET at least get it FB
and focus on having all 4 job accesories COMMON INCANTATION ACCESORIES FB, as for the rest of the set you can use a mix of lv 20/50/80/100/120 as long as they are FB 3/300 stats. (this applies in case of not affording full lv 120 job set).

Silk items!

Well let us start by saying that Devil S is ONE of the most important "parts" of a character.
WHY ? Well you have 20% hp/mp increase instead of 15% (Devil A).
Not to mention the fact that you can plus the devil up to +10 and get a total of 30% hp/mp increase.
PvP avatar: well again this is what i consider to be a PvP avatar, if you disagree well feel free to do it. A PvP avatar must have the following blues:
Head: 5% Parry Rate Increase
......... Damage Absorption 5% Increase

Chest: Str 1 Increase
.......... Str 1 Increase
.......... Attack Rate 5% Increase
.......... Damage 5% Increase

Accesory: Attack Rate 5% Increase

A bit more info on some avatar blues: Some people are saying that its better to have 25% Hp Recovery instead of STR 1 ( 1 time ). They are saying that having that blue will improve the way your potions heal your character. Well thats FALSE. I tested this already, you can do it at any time.
25% HP Recovery improves just char's HP recovery while standing afk doing nothing.
Example: Lets say a monster hits you only 1 time, 1 attack doing 5 K dmg. If you have no potions whatsoever, and you have an avatar with 25% HP Recovery, your hp will heal itself really really slowly over time by, lets say, 100 HP each 5 seconds.
Same situation, having an avatar without 25% HP Recovery, your hp will heal itself really really slowly over time by 25 HP each 5 seconds.
The blue itself has nothing to do with the amount of HEAL you get by using POTS.
People need to understand that.
Apart from that a PvP avatar for a full STR char should have those 2 STR in order to have a bit more damage.

If you are looking to have a max of HP/Damage(based on STR) you might want to have a Dragon Ensign aswell as it offers STR 5 + INT 5.

Well i guess this covers about everything in terms of equips/set/items.

Extra: Academy!

Now let us talk a bit about academy as it offers huge bonuses in terms of damage taken, damage done, attack rate and movement speed.
Well needless to say, if you have the first 3 honnor buffs you will have those 3 stats added on top of what you already have:

1st buff: Bronze: 20% movement speed increase(thats a bonus since you have a full ARMOR SET)
2nd buff: Silver: 10% attack rate increase (extra attack rate, higher dmg)
3rd buff: Gold: 5% phy/mag dmg. increase + 5% phy/mag dmg. absorption increase.
4th buff: King buff which i personally consider to be useless. This buff just gives you the posibility to gain berzerk faster. (nothing that zerk potions and zerk scrolls cant deal with)

Im thinking ive said pretty much everything in terms of dealing the highest damage in relation to set/items/silk items/academy buffs.

Skills!

Now let us move on and talk a bit about skills.
Recently joymax did some changes and ... chinese chars are able to have all 3 forces (Light/Fire/Cold) as 1 single Force Mastery.
That means less SP and more DMG/other Bonuses.
Each time you Lv up (fire for example) all 3 forces will get leveled up.

You will need to arrange/lvl up your skills as follows:

Fire

FireWall: Good against spearnukers, KB/KD spamming warriors, rogues, wizards. Good against almost any build as long as you dont spam it otherwise people will call you a noob. Been there, done that.

Cold

Light

Main Mastery: Bicheon (For your Blade!)

Leveling up skills exactly as described in photos, will require about ~ 5.25 MIL SP !

Now that we covered almost everything let us talk a bit on HP/MP, and the limit hp&mp can reach.

Well my personal experience (i had this type of blader) says the following:
Having those described items, FB (str8/int8; hp/mp 1700; job-str3/int3/hp300/mp300, devil S , PvP avatar, dragon ensign) and on top of that a PREMIUM+ will ensure having about 86.900 - 87.200 HP.
Plussing the devil to its max ( +10) will get you 94.800 - 95.250 HP and a total of 44-45 K MP.

Having an OSTRICH (fellow pet) will ensure having 2 or more bonuses.
The main ones are two 1 minute buffs: Phy Attack Increase 10% and Attack Rate 10% Increase .
On top of those 2 you can add ( by hunting uniques ) 2 more buffs which are perfect for a FULL STR BLADER , those 2 buffs are STR*18 Increase and INT*18 Increase. These 2 buffs are rare but its worth having them.

Now that we covered almost everything...i have to say that HAVING ALL THESE ITEMS/EQUIPS/ADVANTAGES that i just described, will COST YOU A LOT.
But you will end up having one of the best bladers which can bring down any other char in a fair pvp match.

I hope you will like the guide and im waiting for observations. ('cause im sure there will be some )

Thanks.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/19/2013, 15:48   #2

1. is it still possible to do the exchange bug ... that you can stab double / tripple time also when he stands ?

2. armor isn´t the best choice ... depending on the situation of course.
3. you can use your mountain shield or castle shield when he use dagger desperate, spares good time to knock him down and attack him.
The best thing would be a stun at this time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2013, 16:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti87 View Post
1. is it still possible to do the exchange bug ... that you can stab double / tripple time also when he stands ?

2. armor isn´t the best choice ... depending on the situation of course.
3. you can use your mountain shield or castle shield when he use dagger desperate, spares good time to knock him down and attack him.
The best thing would be a stun at this time.

1. No. They fixed it.

2. In this guide Armor is the best choice.
If you are smart enough to use snow shield in a perfect way (situation pvp vs spear nuker) you will win.

Smart enough means YOU ( as a blader ) beeing able to get some hits first and not die, and open snow shield AFTER the nuker opens it.
Spear nuker's shield will end while yours will last for another 10-15-20 seconds more! (depending on when you open it).
Do that and you wont die.
Not even with full ARMOR SET.
Been there, done that !

Vs warriors, rogues. They dont have a chance in killing the blader. Maybe with warlock debuffs.
But debuffs wont stay long enough (mbot takes care of that) or the black pill bug.
So yea. Armor set all the way.

3. This is a guide, i wont explain each skill. But ye in the skill picture i think i wrote MAX IT!
Old 06/19/2013, 17:03   #4

Good guide and i agree with you with the armor set.
Thank you
Old 06/19/2013, 18:05   #5

Ops i forgot to say thank you too.

But i have a few other questions...

1. Do you also use a special tactic against full str or full int bowers with their phantom walk ?
2. Whats with full str vigor grain users especially warrios or other str chars ?
3. Do you use grains too ?
4. Whats your goal in a group pvp, for example 5 vs 5 knocking down the cleric or target the wizard first ?.
5. What do you do when your opponents party is full buffed and zerking your teammates or you ?

I am sorry but i really want to know this things, cause iam thinking to retrain my nuker
Old 06/19/2013, 18:09   #6

Thank you , it will help me
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2013, 19:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti87 View Post
Ops i forgot to say thank you too.

But i have a few other questions...

1. Do you also use a special tactic against full str or full int bowers with their phantom walk ?
2. Whats with full str vigor grain users especially warrios or other str chars ?
3. Do you use grains too ?
4. Whats your goal in a group pvp, for example 5 vs 5 knocking down the cleric or target the wizard first ?.
5. What do you do when your opponents party is full buffed and zerking your teammates or you ?

I am sorry but i really want to know this things, cause iam thinking to retrain my nuker

1. People dont really use phantom walk in pvp. Some do, but maybe 2-3 people in 1 server. I never pvped a guy that used phantom walk to move out of the attack range just to gain 1 second.
Special tactic ... i guess attacking is the best tactic.

2. Euro chars in order to survive in PvP they need to use Vigor Grains+ HP Vigors. Because HP vigors heal much better than normal X-Large HP Potion.
Also Hp Grain has 5 sec. cooldown, while X-Large HP Potion has 14 seconds.
Hp Grains are not good for CHIN chars because chinese chars have 2 sec cooldown on HP POTS.

3. As a blader , i use only MP Potions X-Large + MP Vigor Potion (for when i pvp spear nuker and i activate snow shield).
And for hp recovery i use : HP X-Large Potion + Vigor Potion.
Thats all.

4. Hard question.
Depends on what kind of chars forms your 5player team.
But out of those 5, if i were to be a blader i would go zerk ON and hit the warrior and leave my other teammates to deal with wizzards.
Why attacking the warrior? Well i see it like this: Warrior buffs all other chars, if i have a chance to kb+kd him before he buffs (Screens) his wizards, we may have a chance. Idk...i would also attack a wiz, or the first char that goes on zerk.
Like i said it depends on different factors.

5. Well if i also got a party i would probably like to have both tambours for phy mag absorption, a cleric for STR/INT blessings, a warrior for buffing me Pain + Screens in case someone is zerking me aaaand why not ... a warlock.
Warlocks are insane in pvp. You can have a warlock bot, you ll have Dmg Reflect which happens when you less expect it and if there is a player controlling a warlock well then...all gets better. If hes good and fast enough he can stun the attacking wizard really fast with his multiple stuns/sleeps.

The questions you asked have multiple answers...depending on pvp style...and many other factors.
I just gave the first answers that camed to my mind.
Old 06/20/2013, 00:45   #8

Perfect guide thanks !
I would love to see one like that for a glaiver
Old 06/20/2013, 07:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasa_sos View Post
Perfect guide thanks !
I would love to see one like that for a glaiver
I ll try to make one these days.
Old 06/21/2013, 12:32   #10

blader is worst build lol, just hidding under ur shield and making low dmg...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2013, 16:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacinas View Post
blader is worst build lol, just hidding under ur shield and making low dmg...
If the player controling the blader is a noob, the build/gameplay/everything will be "the worst" .
Old 06/25/2013, 15:28   #12

its a nice guide, but then im more referring to the gears etc than skills as thats kinda basic for blader and u actually dont need much of knowlegde for a blader since its the easiest build ingame...

are you using snow in pvp with a blader? durign wars ild say ok its ur skill, but in pvp ild just walk away from you, that would mean a warrior could be spamming skins and bless
Old 06/25/2013, 20:21   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by speacher View Post
its a nice guide, but then im more referring to the gears etc than skills as thats kinda basic for blader and u actually dont need much of knowlegde for a blader since its the easiest build ingame...

are you using snow in pvp with a blader? durign wars ild say ok its ur skill, but in pvp ild just walk away from you, that would mean a warrior could be spamming skins and bless
Yeah, im using snow shield vs all full int CHIN nukers as im a full ARMOR tank with a 30% chance of KB-ing the opponent. SO yea im using snow shield.
I would use it against all types of chars but mainly vs spear nukers as i cant debuff or stun them fast enough and i will probably die within 3 or 4 consecutive nukes.

Thats why u have to use snow shield. Again thats how i play a blader. If you play it different well then good for you.
The way i play it assures wining every pvp match vs full int chin builds.
Old 07/24/2013, 12:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by speacher View Post

U got snow skill, u use snow skill no matter what. Especially when using full armor set vs a spear nuker.
Old 07/27/2013, 09:22   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Pacino View Post
U got snow skill, u use snow skill no matter what. Especially when using full armor set vs a spear nuker.
then ur a sad pvp'er in my opinion, str dont use snow, just like warriors dont use skins and euro's dont use bless in pvp....

besides why a guide for blader? thats the easiest build ever, anyone can make that