Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Website Template] Silkroad free template

Discussion on [Website Template] Silkroad free template within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Website Template] Silkroad free template

Silkroad website free template
Live demo :

Download attachment ..
Attached Files
File Type: zip Silkroad.zip (1.47 MB, 1235 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2012, 19:38   #2

Epic fail.
do you think someone will use this for his server?
i doubt
Old 12/17/2012, 23:17   #3

elite*gold: 405
du solltet noch bissl ins design was reinstecken ^^
Old 01/09/2013, 19:35   #4

hi there everybody!! i'm new here i speak two languages (english,spanish) i am looking for someone that can help us with our Server called Pandora. we're almost getting it done but the server has small details to be fixed. i really need some help, for me and my older brother who is the server's owner. i'm a GM on the game and we offer the opportunity to let become a GM anyone that could help us and besides the $$$ %%% that you could get/.

i hope that the best gamers can help us to finish with the details of our server please!!! for help information and anything else you can send me an email to: or send me a request to skype: crazychef2030
PLEASE HELP!!! US I HAVE PLAYED MANY SERVERS AND I TELL YOU; THIS ONE IS GOOD AND COOL BUT we need to fix some details!!! i speak spanish if you got troubles on english understanding me...
Old 01/16/2013, 19:58   #5

e.e not bad