Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Silkroad Ulitmate Ong Farming Guide Updated 2012

This is a discussion on Silkroad Ulitmate Ong Farming Guide Updated 2012 within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category; You will need a common knowledge of silkroad when reading this thread sorry if you don’t understand some bits For ...

Old   #1

Smile Silkroad Ulitmate Ong Farming Guide Updated 2012

You will need a common knowledge of silkroad when reading this thread sorry if you don’t understand some bits

For this guide you will need some good friends or your own accounts to help you.

The start of Farming, always a hard thing to do to start farming knowing that you are so far away from achieving you goal whatever amount of sp you want to farm. My job in this tutorial is to teach you the tips and tricks to making a successful ong farm which you could easy get over 50k sp a day if done correctly or more if you have prem.

These are the things you will need the most when farming in the ongs:
Two power levels that can kill ongs in one shot (Preferably bards).
A new character to farm with
A good spot or two which you can farm on
Noobs lots and lots of noobs (this part will be talk about below)
Time and commitment (don’t get bored after first day, keep going!)

How to start
Well you have to start somewhere so let’s start at the bottom. You have just made a new character that you are going to farm otherwise you will not have the sp needed to go through the levels without gapping and we all know that takes forever so let’s just get it wright at the start and farm at a low level. So the first think I suggest you do I go to the level one monster because ongs will be too high and it will take forever to level up as such a low level, archive level 4 or 5. Then this is the part where you will need some friend to help you preferably bards or nukers or if you have the accounts yourself to start your farming. For my farming I used 2 bards 105 and 107.
How to set up your spot
For this part you will both of your bards or whatever you use to farm your character (marked as A and B in the pictures below)

And 2 ong spots that are far away from each other so that the two power levels (A and B) don’t get each other’s xp, this is so they don’t steal the sp and xp going to your noobs. This is one of the best spots I think but it also requires a guard to protect you noobs

This is the guard I was using to protect my noobs

Tips and Tricks
When running your party will need to make sure that the average leave of the party is lower than the mobs your plvlers are killing for example in the picture below is a bad example

I still get really good xp but I have 2 high level bards that a really fast so it’s worth it. Try and get your average lower than 32. You will do this by brining loads and loads of noobs to the party and let them stay till they get to level 16 the lower the average of the party the better xp you will get.

When should I down level
You should be down levelling around the level 27-28 past this you sp will start to drop, you should go down to around level 19.

Outcome
If all this is done correctly and you have good farmers then you should be getting around 3-5k an hour in-between lvls22-27 and could get you around 50-80k sp a day with a good party and management and should need to down level 2 -3 times a day.

IF you think this helped please put a comment thanks xD

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

You should mention that you can't farm on SRO-R this way, cause you can't downlevel there.

Nice guide tho
Old   #3

thxx man

Tags
farming, farming guides, ong farming, silkroad farming, silkroad one