Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do you wanna get male Halloween costumes faster?

Discussion on Do you wanna get male Halloween costumes faster? within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Do you wanna get male Halloween costumes faster?

I found out a way to get male halloween costumes faster
First of all.. make a female char on ure main acc that u want to have a male costume..
Second.. make it a european.. grinds faster ^^
Third.. Let it bot.. and eventually it will get jewel boxes..
Fourth when u have enough jewel boxes.. go and give them to the lady.. and u should get some male costumes... because joymax loves doing some bad stuff to players.. when u have a male char.. it gets allot of female drops.. but when u have a female char u get allot of male drops.. so .. when u go give the items to the lady.. she should give u some male Costumes..
Ive done it... and it worked
So i think it should work for u guys
Old 11/01/2008, 01:07   #2

elite*gold: 20
not for me... i´ve done the whole costume with my male char in about an half day w/o problems
Old 11/01/2008, 01:31   #3

Noticed the same thing, my Female char gets more male stuff, my male gets female goodies..
Old 11/01/2008, 10:56   #4

nice post.. its kinda logic^_^ but i just pwr farm my farm and mean while pick them up:P
my male costume already completed on my main char.. now only need on my farm char female stuff
Old 11/01/2008, 13:33   #5

it's a pretty sneaky thing that joymax does to their players... it's actually a bit unfair
Old 11/01/2008, 13:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkySaint View Post
it's a pretty sneaky thing that joymax does to their players... it's actually a bit unfair
today this morning i just exchanged ~110 boxes and got 2 broomsticks(M) 2 hats(M), 1 dress (F) and 1 dress(M) and im male. that was the first time i gained some male pieces
Old 11/01/2008, 13:57   #7

:O
Nice
im still trying to get as much here as possible xD
Old 11/01/2008, 14:11   #8

how can u transfer jewel boxes and dress from one char to another in the same acc?!!
Old 11/01/2008, 14:16   #9

:O
on same account is easy.. just put the dress in ure storege.. logg on ure oder char and take it out
Old 11/01/2008, 17:54   #10

Give me a break it is random and has nothing to do with your char gender.
Some people are lucky and get suitable suit with 1 box others need 10k jewerly boxes to get the wrong gender suit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2008, 20:18   #11

dude... not always.. and it's not all about luck either.. u could be lucky and what not.. but.. it all comes back to the gender..
When u go grinding... do u notice u get allot of Female drops? when ure char's male?
If u don't then ure lucky.. but oder ppl do get allot of them.. i would say at least 90% of sro.. get allot of the opposed drops.. and about 10% of them are lucky....
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2008, 00:04   #12

Quote:
dude... not always.. and it's not all about luck either.. u could be lucky and what not.. but.. it all comes back to the gender..
When u go grinding... do u notice u get allot of Female drops? when ure char's male?
If u don't then ure lucky.. but oder ppl do get allot of them.. i would say at least 90% of sro.. get allot of the opposed drops.. and about 10% of them are lucky....
i agree with milky it's not always about luck...
Old 11/02/2008, 03:02   #13

Quote:
This is just in your head that is all, people always seem to be ready to complain about everything in life, basically players tend to get equal amount of each gender drops but since their char has 1 gender they will focus on their own gender item drops and lose the bigger picture.

I have had multiple chars run for a long long time it does not matter what gender the chars are, some get all the drops they can use others never get a good drop.

It is random stop believing in fairy tales, pretty sure anyone that has been running multichars (bots) or clientless will confirm this, there is no trick in getting a certain gender drop its just in your head.
Old 11/02/2008, 03:10   #14

dude just go to Bandit Camp, put a lvl 1 in the party and it will drop box's like sh*t...
in 20 minutes u get 100 box's...

-.-
Old 11/03/2008, 02:21   #15

Also it's not ramdom, what you get more? dodging scroll or movoi ballon, what you get more, dodging scroll of male dress

my char is female and i have my hat and dress, but i need the bloomstick and i have 4 male bloomstick, so yeah SRO will **** you sometimes