Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mass Mods's PowerLevel Guide simplified. Ongs.

Discussion on Mass Mods's PowerLevel Guide simplified. Ongs. within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Mass Mods's PowerLevel Guide simplified. Ongs.

I decided that most of the plvl guides on here are hard to understand so this is what we have now.
Powerlevel + EXP/SP Guide!

* Who will the Plvler be? *

- Above lvl 70+ Nuker or Wiz, Just be sure the Plvler is over lvl 64+ to make farming faster/easier. Having res first lvl until guy getting plvled reaches lvl 27 is useful for delvling + res quickly.

* What else will I need? *

- A new char.
- Lots of time.
- A good Ong spot. (Map coming soon)

* Where do I go from there? *

- Make a exp auto share party (one with 8 players not 4)
- First off, your new char is lvl1, go to lvl10/11/12 mobs and start owning, 0 gap your new char to lvl10
- Find a good Ong spot. Make sure your guy stays safe from any Ongs (Blood Ongs are non-aggro)
- Put spawnplace on Samarkand and walk your lvl10 character to the spot. At lvl10 you can still res yourself after you die, so you'll get there easy.
- Fill your high lvl char with MP pots.

* After starting *

- Obvious, go rampage on the Ongs on your spot with your high lvl char.
- Your new character will lvl up really quickly, until it reaches about lvl22. It will reach 9 gap at lvl19. But it still goes fast
- After you reach lvl26/27 with your new character, it's time to de-lvl back to lvl20 this is where your high lvl guy comes in handy to have res.

* To double the EXP/SP? *

- Something most people do not know.
- There is a point your newbie will get double exp/sp from party monsters (not from normal monsters)
This point is reached when the average lvl of your party is equal or below the lvl of an Ong (Note Ongs/Blood Ongs are lvl33/34)

Example

Your powerlvler is lvl80, you have 1 lvl 20 farmer in your party, farming ongs. The average lvl of your party is 80+20 = 100, 100/2 = lvl50. lvl50 is higher then an Ong/Blood Ong, this means that EXP/SP is not doubled since PT lvl is higher than Ong.
If you invite 4 more lvl 20's in your party, the average lvl of your party is 80+20+20+20+20 = 160, 160/5= lvl32
And lvl 32 is below the lvl of Ongs/Blood Ongs Meaning your EXP/SP is then doubled.

(normally party mobs give you 4x as much exp/sp as a regular mob which we all know by now)

- Add a lvl1 noobie in your party. It not only helps the average lvl of the party like above, it also increases exp/sp from normal mobs. A lvl 1 will get 0 exp from a normal mob because of the huge penalty for fighting Ongs. And gets 1 exp from a pt Ong. So it will lvl up eventually, then you can kick it out when it reaches lvl 20.

- Botting becomes very handy when plvling. This way you can basically bot-grind for 24 hours long if you have enough gold.

* SP Gained? *

You get about 1k sp / hour or a bit more WITHOUT a ticket depending on how many people are in the party (after the exp/sp doubles from party mobs, any more people you add in your party, the exp/sp goes lower slowly)

With ST/PT tickets you get 3k+ SP/hour

On average you get 10k SP a day without a ticket. On weekends I can get 12-16k SP in a day. A bot of mine got 30k+ SP in one day.

Map of aggro/non-aggro Mobs
credit to someone at 0x33

Questions are welcome
Thanks
13 Users
Old 09/10/2008, 17:29   #2

*yey I thanked first *

So, my question is:
You say you gain 1k SP / day..with ticket 3k SP / day...I think ticket makes 100% so it has to be 2k Sp, not?
Old 09/10/2008, 17:49   #3

1k SP/hr.

3k SP/hr. + Ticket or Premium
Old 09/10/2008, 17:51   #4

did you copy this guide?

I saw you pleveling with your glavie char, and you tell something about nukers in this guide ^^
Old 09/10/2008, 17:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCronicLe View Post
did you copy this guide?

I saw you pleveling with your glavie char, and you tell something about nukers in this guide ^^
Yes because Nukers and Wiz attack faster and do more damage, making plvling faster, its common knowledge.

I have a full str glavie because I messed up, it was my first char so I used him to plvl my full INT nuker, now I am going solo with that char.

I used what I knew from reading and testing and made a little guide in my own words that is easier to understand thats all
Old 09/10/2008, 18:09   #6

Hm...this part with "double EXP /SP"..
Is it possible to take 2 lv 1 chars, put them together in party and kill movias?
They gain double exp, yeah? 1+1 =2/1 = 1 and movias are lv 1!
Old 09/10/2008, 18:36   #7

Dark your kidding right? LOL

Tell me how long you will be plvling at lvl1?

2 kills... LOL

I'm sorry I couldn't resist.
Old 09/10/2008, 18:38   #8

Nono not power leveling-.-

You didn't understand me

So, If I got 2 lv 1 chars...together in a party of 8...
so 2/8
Killing a movia
Do they gain more exp then solo killing??
Old 09/10/2008, 18:45   #9

I honestly am not sure about that, I would think so because the only thing that matters is the mob is dying by you or lvl 70+ shouldn't matter so I would say yes but don't hold me to it, but at the same time you have no gap, so its tough to say if you would get more or the same, so honest answer, idk.
Old 09/10/2008, 19:01   #10

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
yeah,pretty nice guide i must say,maybe people wont spam the forum so much with these kind of questions.i request sticky ,this guide is pretty important
Old 09/10/2008, 19:28   #11

I appreciate that Alex

Old 09/10/2008, 19:42   #12

its a nice guide, but there is already 1 here in the archieves with almost the same info :P
Old 09/10/2008, 19:47   #13

Can I see link please
Old 09/10/2008, 20:42   #14

hmm cannot find it anymore, but it was called how too be full farmed lv 80 in 6 weeks, so sorry the next time ill look first for i say something xD and btw i am lv 79 nuker and get around 1800 sp/hour without tickets
Old 09/10/2008, 20:48   #15

Nice Nice glad to hear it =D 100 hours close to 200k
Closed Thread