Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IIGuideII How to be safe against keyloggers

Discussion on IIGuideII How to be safe against keyloggers within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation IIGuideII How to be safe against keyloggers

Hey all!

Remember this is not an advertisement, this is trying to help silkroad players!

I guess you are afraid of keyloggers, I am too. Since keyloggers can record the things you are typing on your keyboard, for example you're silkroad account and pw. Just imagine, that you login to silkroad and then....Your character is stripped. All armor,weapons, drops and golds have been taken. All that time you have put down on making the char is gone, gone for ever. Though, there is a solution, follow the tips below and the chances are that you will fore ever have your character for yourself!

Fortunately there are ways to protect you're self.

For example: Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 or Antivirus or these other tools.

Here is a pictire of the keyboard:

NEW!!!!!

You can also use QFX Download it's a antikeylogging software as well. But this is not a virtual keyboard.

Here is site:::

Thanks of this tool go to Lord ami he posted it in this thread thanks to you Lord_am

But the idea to with a virtual keyboard is that:

This is taken from infoworld.com

"Full details have yet to be confirmed, but it is understood that the program will let users bring up the keyboard from which to enter login details for Web sites such as online banks that might be vulnerable. The on-screen keyboard will cache the keystrokes, protecting them from recording programs that would pick up physical keystrokes coming via the keyboard driver."

So by using this "virtual keyboard" you would be safe from keyloggers!!! Fantastic isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancode81 View Post
Your doing a good job my friend^^ im playing SRO more than a year now since persia started summer of 2007. and i dont want to be hacked. with that in mind i tried to do a couple of preventive measures. from putting unsalabe items on stall with whooping high prices to using virtual keyboard... and so far so good... i wasnt hack whatsoever. if yo guys are familiar with RAN game, they do have a built in virtual keyboard and to prevent keyloggers. it was from that idea that i used Virtual keyboard since persia started. Kodus to add for sharing his idea.. btw, i used Virtual keyboard from this organization of disables but you guys do have other options..
Quote:
Originally Posted by seancode81 View Post
take note: its better to make precaution than do nothing at all and get hacked

Here is a picture of Lake Software's virtual keyboard.

This is no ad, once again. Im just trying to help!

Remember to always scan unknown files with these online scanners(Virustotal and Viruschief):

Site:

Site:

If i helped thank me xD
Thanks
9 Users
Old 08/21/2008, 02:16   #2

Stop talking **** dude.
If you wanna be safe against Keyloggers then just stop beeing a naive ****** and its done.
Quote:
How to be safe against keyloggers
1. Dont accept any **** from other players, including Friends & Guild/Union Members.
2. If you accept then you should scan the file on before using.
3. If you are not sure if the file is clean or not post the scan in a Forum where you will get help.
Old 08/21/2008, 02:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secura View Post
Stop talking **** dude.
If you wanna be safe against Keyloggers then just stop beeing a naive ****** and its done.

1. Dont accept any **** from other players, including Friends & Guild/Union Members.
2. If you accept then you should scan the file on before using.
3. If you are not sure if the file is clean or not post the scan in a Forum where you will get help.
Not all true, and take it easy i was just trying to help people. Btw some keyloggers are invisible for antivirus programs, if im not wrong.

By using virtual keyboard u are rlly safe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2008, 15:47   #4

Just use the standard Windows virtual keyboard-.-
Old 08/21/2008, 16:05   #5

just have a anti send keyylogging tool
Old 08/21/2008, 16:13   #6

Wrong section.
#Moved.
Old 08/25/2008, 18:41   #7

from what I hear is that the latest keyloggers detect input.. so how you input it by keyboard or virtual keyboard ain't even important.

not sure though.. cause I just scan everything I use and got my own scanners running on top of that.
And I never accept or try anything that just been made.
Old 08/25/2008, 19:49   #8

you must be rly dumb to get a keylogger on your computer in the first place
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2008, 21:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by add3 View Post
Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 or Antivirus

lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2008, 03:11   #10

Here is a way to avoid almost all keyloggers.

Stay away from cracked softmods! Some can be trusted, but sooooo many are dirty.
Old 10/07/2008, 14:23   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
What the hell is this?

Totally off topic + wrong forum.
Old 10/07/2008, 23:22   #12

Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
What the hell is this?

Totally off topic + wrong forum.
Well i tried to help people out but no one seems to notice that.. And this was an old thread so why bring it up again?

O m G
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2008, 08:53   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Well i tried to help people out but no one seems to notice that.. And this was an old thread so why bring it up again?

O m G
He wasnt complaining at you dude, the spammer above. d/w

Personally i think this can be very helpful people cause alot of people have been affected by this, not everyone i know, just because you havent dont go slagging a topic, some people will find this useful.
Old 10/08/2008, 10:03   #14

Quote:
Hey all!

Remember this is not an advertisement, this is trying to help silkroad players!!!!

I guess you are afraid of keyloggers, I am too. Since keyloggers can record the things you are typing on you're keyboard, for example you're silkroad account and pw.

Fortunately there are ways to protect you're self.

For example: Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 or Antivirus

But the idea is to have a virtual keyboard.

This is taken from infoworld.com

"Full details have yet to be confirmed, but it is understood that the program will let users bring up the keyboard from which to enter login details for Web sites such as online banks that might be vulnerable. The on-screen keyboard will cache the keystrokes, protecting them from recording programs that would pick up physical keystrokes coming via the keyboard driver."

So by using this "virtual keyboard" you would be safe from keyloggers!!! Fantastic isn't it?

Maybe there are other virtual keyboards available, but noone that I know of.

This is no ad, once again. Im just trying to help!

If i helped thank me xD
i see every time when "someone" tipe with virual keyboard so it cant help you.
Old 10/08/2008, 14:42   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat182 View Post
i see every time when "someone" tipe with virual keyboard so it cant help you.
INcluding kasperskys Virtual Keyboard?
Thanks
1 User