Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Bow Blade Fire

Discussion on [Guide]Bow Blade Fire within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Guide]Bow Blade Fire

Bow Blade Fire

I created this guide becouse i dont saw in this forum .
My brother have this and its Killer in pvp . :P
Its good in pvp (for me )

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

+

⇨ In pvp you can use debufs with blader and then kill with bow +crit.
⇨ You can tank vs Euro and vs China nukers.
⇨ You have range attack (bow) and KB KB
⇨ You can KD KD people with blade.

+/-

⇨ If you go pvp vs Euro , then you can tank and try to kill with blade, or with bow(Its hardest vs 2h/clerick).
⇨ If China use purcification pills , then just tank or Kill him with bow .

-

⇨ You dont have cold, 20-30% Snow shield.(Btw you can do not fire but cold, then it will be TANK .. but i do guid fire not cold)
⇨ Debufs dont go 100%. Sometimes you need luck ;D.
⇨ Low mag def .

Skills

Bicheon

Smashing Series

Smash, which in my view gives the skill series an important role in pve and pvp due to the status effect bleed on it. If you’re wondering what bleed is, it will be explained later. [ Max it ]

Chain Sword Attack Series

There’s something else that needs to be noted about this series due to the new skills. It has 4 status effects on it; impotent, bleed, and division + stunt which make it very effective for pvp and pvm and, along with the other chains, is still a very important skill [ Max it ]

Shield Technique Series

Quote:
You are immobilized while using this attack. It abosrbs damage, but for now I don't see much use for these skills. Might be good at higher levels to avoid big attacks if used properly. (Once I level up more I'll up this skill and play around with it).
I, III & V = Phy Def. Increase for 15 second.[ Max it ]
II, IV & VI = Blocking r. Increase . [ Optional ]

Blade Force Series

Its do demage with range. You dont need this becouse you have bow skills[ No need ]

Hidden Blade Series

The Bread-and-Butter of your PvP – what makes the Bicheon Tree unique. Also known as the Knockdown, or KD, this move gives you a chance to, well… knock down your enemy. While your enemy is knocked down, he is immobilized, and cannot attack you, while you can Stab him when he is laying on the ground. Repeatedly.
Not very manly, I know, stabbing a person who he can’t fight back… but what are you gonna do about it? If he gets up, he might just let fly with one of those massive bombs and kill you, so you might as well kill him first.
Note that this is also good against Giants, when a non-Bicheon user is trying to KS you.
Same as the Chains – without this Series, you’re simply not a Blader.[ Max it ]

Killing Heaven Blade Series

This is the series that attacks your enemy while he is knocked down. If you’re not lagging bad, and if you time your attacks carefully, with each KD, when you have all three books of the Stabs, you can actually fit in all three stabs while your enemy is knocked down. That’s four attacks total that your enemy can’t hit you in between – The KD, and then the three Stabs. If you time all of these correctly, there’s a fair chance that whoever you knocked down, won’t be getting back up.[ Max it ]

Sword Dance Series

Quote:
Good for mass killing blue mobs since it is one of 2 AOE attacks in the bicheon skill tree. Book two only requires level 1 of the first book so no need to level it up unless you use it a lot in PVE. I am leveling both books of this in order to sp farm at 64. I figure these attacks, along with my AOE knockdown and I can kill pretty quickly on the bugs in the cave’s first room.
Its just range attack. On bigger lvl hitting to more mobs around..Dont need becouse we have bow. [ No need ]

Bicheon Force Series

Decreases the physical defens power of the shield and increases the phy attack power for a period of time. [ Optional ]

Shield Protection Series(passive)

A MUST. Max, without a doubt. This increases the chance that you have to block an attack from an enemy, which is a key strongpoint of a Blader, or a Shield-user in general. [ Max it ]

Fire

Fire Force Series

Your main imbue, stronger than light and cold imbue. [ Max it ]

Fire Shield Series

Important if you want to be freez be cold. [ Max it ]

Flame Body Series

Increase Physical damage. [ Max it ]

Fire Protection Series

Increase your Magical Def, important. [ Max it ]

Fire Wall Series

Absorb the FULL magical damage (Mostly 1-2 hit only). Helpful in pvp vs wizards or int chars. [ Max it/If you have sp ][/FONT]

Flame Wave Series

No need.Its nuks for int char , not str. [ No need ]

Fire Combustion Series

Detect invisible and stealth, we got our bot or media.pk2 edit for. [ No need ]

Flame Devil Force Series (Passive)

Increase Physical damage. [ Max It ]

BOW

Anti Devil Bow

This tree has enormous Critical increase (depends on which level it is)
It has low recasting time . [ Max it ]

Arrow Combo Attack

Quote:
This tree is the lovely tree to (bowman) and hatred (to non bowman chars)
in this tree u will find combo attacks which can be really good at high levels
with 5 arrow combo and 6 arrow combo, This tree got knock back probability which saves you much times and deals damage at the same time this tree has most important skill for the bowman (IMO) which the build was basically build around those skills (knocking back then attack again,Knocking back to save yourself)

5 arrow : Successive shots 5 Times
Knock-back Probability 30%, 5 Times

6 arrow : Successive shots 6 Times
Knock-back Probability 30%, 6 Times
[ Max it ]

Hawk Training Series

Max all . And New fire hawk.

Autumn Wiind Arrow

Its attack enemies in front. Low dmg .Its good just on lvl up noobys. [ Dont need ]

Break Heaven Arrow

This tree will contain sort of buff which can help you increasing your attack range for sometime (till the buff end) it reaches 5.8m and more in the last book(lvl 101). [ Max it ]

Explosion Arrow

This tree is an awesome tree, It has some skills which make explosion and Hits more than target in the surrounded area of the target contains an attack rating status in each one, so this skill can really casts high critical to your enemy (because of the attack rating increase) add to this that it has high physical damage just it has range decrease but not that much so u can live with it . [ Max it ]

Strong Bow

As the name says this skill is really strong , it's the most powerful skill in bowman books it has more critical chances, Stun status can be casted to your opponent by this skill with ( probability 30%, 5 Secound ) add to these that it has Shot range increase for 5 M which u can cast far far away from your enemy so as i said this is the most powerful skill. [ Max it ]

Mind Bow

In this tree, U can throw several arrows in the same time to several targets with lower damage than 1-arrow skill so it is basically for power level purposes or to get more mobs around you (no one likes to have more mobs around him ) so if you are not a power leveler and not interested in this skill
you can just ignore it. [ Dont need ]

Mind Concentration

This is a passive tree which u must max for your attack rating increase. [ Max it ]

Set

Protector

Protector is the average set between armor and garment, Which means that protector gives Average physical defense and average magical defense ,Yet for pure strength u will face some lack of magical defense if u used protector and u will have perfect physical defense.
another thing to mention, you won't have same speed as garments
you will be slower than a garment player.
so protector is cool also. [ Recommended ]

Quote:
Q: Why would i pick protector for pure strength?
A: Garments are better, but u can always have another choice wearing a protector if u are afraid of Euro warriors and rogues .

Q: Can i use both together?
A: Yes you can, Having 2 sets is just great but only if u can do it (needs money and experience in alchemy)
It will be cool to use both.

Q: How can i use both ?
A: Simple, If u are facing any mob or player with Physical attacks Use protector, If u are facing any mob or player with magical attacks use Garment
Armor

Armor has a great physical defense and lowest magical defense
so it's not recommended at all (imagine u got nuked from a pure int Chinese or from a Euro Wizard and u are in Armor). [ Not recommend ]

Quote:
Q: Is armor that bad?
A: No not at all, But it's not recommended in our build(pure strength)
we need more magical defense (garment) or just average if u want to pick protector so Armor would be cool for int char .
Garment

Garments are useful for strength characters, Because when u equip garments u gain 20% More speed, 20% parry ratio, 20% less mana consumption And u can add the cool looking
Garments basically have More magical defense and reinforces more than the protector and the armor sets, Yet it has the lowest physical defense between all types. [ Recommend ]

Quote:
Q: Why would i pick garment for pure strength?
A: obviously, Garments has better Magical defenses and that's one thing the pure strength character Lacks so it's perfect with pure strength.

Q: Garments have the lowest physical defense between all types, why should i use?
A: For pure strength, you will have enough physical strength because you are pure and if you feel weak u can pick up protector or we will fix this soon with the person vs person tactic i will add in this guide.
Weapons

Bow

While not an excellent two-handed weapon in terms of the attack power and the fire rate, the long firing range can turn the combat into a favorable direction. There is only one type of weapon in the bows category, and the excellent balance between the magic and the physical allows them to be used in any shape or form.

Blade

A Melee weapon with a relatively low offensive power. But it enables you to hold a shield, providing the strongest defensive power.

Shield

But it enables you to hold sword, providing the strongest defensive power+ attack(not strongest).

Some pvp Videos

Source Google, Rev6,Youtube Some details from another build threads ..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/19/2011, 14:50   #2

Nice guide, but why no need passiv increase phy damage at fire tree? O.o
Old 04/19/2011, 18:11   #3

elite*gold: 20
Wrong picture at Protector ( gear ).

Nice guide, love the build.
Old 04/19/2011, 19:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3adL!ne View Post
Nice guide, but why no need passiv increase phy damage at fire tree? O.o
Sry mistake ;D . Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
Wrong picture at Protector ( gear ).

Nice guide, love the build.
Fixed
Old 04/30/2011, 21:50   #5

elite*gold: 3
I havn´t tried this, but I would use Heuksal instead of Pacheon.
You will be a heavy Tanker because of your shield and the extra HP from Heuksal Passiv^^
Old 05/02/2011, 12:25   #6

Quote:
Shield Technique Series:

I, III & V = Mag Def. Increase for 15 seconds. [ Optional ]
WTF?

Blocking Ratio Increase...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2011, 16:08   #7

Quote:
I, III & V = Phy Def. Increase for 15 second.[ Max it ]
I, III & V = Blocking r. Increase . [ Optional ]
II, IV, VI
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2011, 23:35   #8

mess fixed.say if you will find wrong words or etc
Old 07/28/2011, 10:25   #9

Max Black/Light hawk, for Fire Hawk at 120 cap.
Thanks
1 User