Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] My own Alchemy Tutorial

Discussion on [Guide] My own Alchemy Tutorial within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/27/2011, 07:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
ill tell you the real alchemy trick that works

set your mind on the + you want , get the item ready with immo/steady and spam elixirs till you get it , works huh?

each person can come up with w/e theory just cause it worked for him a couple times but as long as they say "it works most of the time" then its no trick

ALCHEMY IS RANDOM , one day i was quitting my low lvl char with +5 set/accs so i tried +6 on all items and guess what? all failed , 10 items failed +6 in a row

another day i was just wasting elixirs on a shield without lucky powders to clean my storage and guess what? it went +5

its all random all luck and no1 knows how the packets work except joymax , all you see on forums are just ppl speculating
Old 03/27/2011, 12:44   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
its all random all luck and no1 knows how the packets work except joymax , all you see on forums are just ppl speculating
I would agree with that point it's random,but "how packets work" that's a stupid part..you can understand how the packets work,the success isn't depends on the packets...

on the topic: it's something like ppl said before me,it generates a random number for example between 0-100,and if the item's current plusvalue is 0,
then it'll check if the generated number is higher than 5,if it is,it'll succeed,and it's the same for every plusvalue with other chances.
Old 03/27/2011, 15:36   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
I would agree with that point it's random,but "how packets work" that's a stupid part..you can understand how the packets work,the success isn't depends on the packets...

on the topic: it's something like ppl said before me,it generates a random number for example between 0-100,and if the item's current plusvalue is 0,
then it'll check if the generated number is higher than 5,if it is,it'll succeed,and it's the same for every plusvalue with other chances.
more speculating , do you work for joymax? nope then what you say can be true or not
Old 03/27/2011, 21:05   #19

Hi, evryone.

In my opinion u don't need to spam elexirs on a weapon in a raw. Normaly i get maximum +5 on any item and my try from 5+6 always failed but know i spend all of my elexirs and get carzy about that. after 1 week total depression and 3b wasted gold i just try a a new thing. i maked earlier to +5 without problems 1 day later i maked lucky on it than succes +6 i wonder. 2 days later i maked the same item +7.the next day i maked +8 and now its on +11 without advanced elexir.
Old 03/28/2011, 00:34   #20

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
more speculating , do you work for joymax? nope then what you say can be true or not
Thats the only theory that makes sense and only neccesary method for them
They got no reason to make it more complex then this, since it works like this in every game you can find the source for with gambling / alchemying etc etc
For example, a premium adds 5% Successrate... Right? thats the generated number + 5
Now the point is, these alchemy tricks... stupid retarded rituals.... by just hovering mouse over items 2000 Times, Failing on items, Standing on specific coordinates or just somewere with a nice view, is just plain stupid and doesnt work at all
Its just retarded kids that believes these things
Old 03/31/2011, 11:14   #21

@ topic starter

turn 1 round at your chair and press fuse do the same without turning around, bet you will come up with same result as your theory on alchemy.
Old 04/03/2011, 19:59   #22

The Black Market: 109/0/0
i still believe its just LUCK
Old 04/12/2011, 22:50   #23

yes this works this is an old old trick used in ****** /> and for thoes poeple who do not understand here is a simple view

have an item you want to plus say 7+ glavie
have 4 items that you want to waste lets say spear 4+ bow 4+ shield 4+ crossbow 4+

first destroy the spear bow shield and crossbow by simply putting them in alchemy and letting them all 4 fail then straight away without closing the alchemy window put in the glavie with luck preferably and elixir+lucky powder and more then likely it suceeds as i have made endless amounts of items 9+ 10+
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2011, 10:12   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbloom View Post
yes this works this is an old old trick used in ****** /> and for thoes poeple who do not understand here is a simple view

have 4 items that you want to waste lets say spear 4+ bow 4+ shield 4+ crossbow 4+

first destroy the spear bow shield and crossbow by simply putting them in alchemy and letting them all 4 fail then straight away without closing the alchemy window put in the glavie with luck preferably and elixir+lucky powder and more then likely it suceeds as i have made endless amounts of items 9+ 10+
do i need to say more? if it fails under any circumstances then you cant call it a trick , trick = 100% success which doesnt exist so again its luck
Old 04/13/2011, 17:26   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbloom View Post

I tried this "TRICK" and you know what happened?? spear +4 - +5, bow - failed, shield +4 - +5, and nooooow.. +7 - +8 - FAILED!!! OoooO it is surprising, isnt it?

And now.. my trick.. brand new NOVA prot. chest dropped...
0 - +1 - elixir w/o lucky powder = +1
+1 - +2 - elixir with l.p. = +2
+2 - +3 - elixir with l.p. = +3
NOW
Lucky Stone 0% = Lucky (1 Time)
+3 - +4 - elixir with l.p. = +4
Lucky Stone 0% = Lucky (1 Time)
+4 - +5 - elixir with l.p = +5

ON FIRST TIME!!! IT´S 100% WORKING TRICK!!

(For normal people on this forum with IQ more then 100, it was just and irony, i hope you understand)
Old 04/14/2011, 00:30   #26

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Just what i can say its not a Lucky Its a system and never belong to lucky but some times belong to be Buggy system(have Bugs) .. U know that the blues system belong to alchemy system belong to + system >> all belong to Fail or Succes (System!!) .
The Alchemy System at all depend on item So someTimes some items bugged and never be over +2 But its changed when u make some other items fail and Succes at +3 !! I think Many people See that ..
So i really don't read the thread But if u need to make +5 (i am talking now about the normal system + not the bugs of it Cuz really when u fail and succes some items +3 then fail that make change in succes at +items) ,,
So try to make ur item +3 with any other char. then but on it 2 stone of luck then give it to other char. and try +4 & +5 , will be Succes then give it 2 stones of luck and give it to other char. (and don't forgot to add immortal cuz some times alchemy system Bugged and the item succes +6 but destroyed!!) then try +6 +7 will succes (prefare to have avatar 4% luck in doing +6 & +7) then put on it 2 stones of luck and gives it to another char. have premuim and avatar 4% = now 9% luckey ,, try to make +8 & +9 after u but also 2 stones of luck , it will succes +9 ........ Try to But astral and try +10 >> In high + or +10 Will need to have set high + to like +7 ++ ,, So that is the Normal alchemy + system ..
But all now works on Bugs of system to make + with easyer ways , it can be but need hard work to know the bugs .. but wich i know now there is many bugs in alchemy system and my friends try to make there wepons +6 and the wepon have immortal but its destory with out reason ..
So what can i say FvCK Silkroad :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2011, 00:48   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdelfattah View Post
Just what i can say its not a Lucky Its a system and never belong to lucky but some times belong to be Buggy system(have Bugs) .. U know that the blues system belong to alchemy system belong to + system >> all belong to Fail or Succes (System!!) .
The Alchemy System at all depend on item So someTimes some items bugged and never be over +2 But its changed when u make some other items fail and Succes at +3 !! I think Many people See that ..
So i really don't read the thread But if u need to make +5 (i am talking now about the normal system + not the bugs of it Cuz really when u fail and succes some items +3 then fail that make change in succes at +items) ,,
So try to make ur item +3 with any other char. then but on it 2 stone of luck then give it to other char. and try +4 & +5 , will be Succes then give it 2 stones of luck and give it to other char. (and don't forgot to add immortal cuz some times alchemy system Bugged and the item succes +6 but destroyed!!) then try +6 +7 will succes (prefare to have avatar 4% luck in doing +6 & +7) then put on it 2 stones of luck and gives it to another char. have premuim and avatar 4% = now 9% luckey ,, try to make +8 & +9 after u but also 2 stones of luck , it will succes +9 ........ Try to But astral and try +10 >> In high + or +10 Will need to have set high + to like +7 ++ ,, So that is the Normal alchemy + system ..
But all now works on Bugs of system to make + with easyer ways , it can be but need hard work to know the bugs .. but wich i know now there is many bugs in alchemy system and my friends try to make there wepons +6 and the wepon have immortal but its destory with out reason ..
So what can i say FvCK Silkroad :P
yeye ill try to understand that
Old 04/14/2011, 11:53   #28

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
yeye ill try to understand that
hhh try u will never cry :P
Old 05/01/2011, 14:10   #29

elite*gold: 3
I HATE PIMPING -.-"

Sometimes I get +5 in a row, today it fails on +2 -.-"
Old 03/03/2013, 12:30   #30

i use same on private servers .i use like : when i want make +10 i do 1st around 7-8 wep +5 , then these weps make +6 and 1-2 fail then left 5-6 wep on +6 . then these wep make +6 and will left around 3-4, then these +6 make +7 and left 2-3. then these +7 make +8 and left 1. 2-3 times like that and u can make + easy. isnt hard just need some time bcos u need do same thing alot of times