Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You MUST use a login exploit to use this crack

Discussion on You MUST use a login exploit to use this crack within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You MUST use a login exploit to use this crack

Some one help pls, can start cracked Tbot 913
"You MUST use a login exploit to use this crack"
What is this? and where i can download it?
Old 09/18/2007, 10:43   #2

[no questions]
#close
Old 09/18/2007, 11:32   #3

lol .. any ******* who dunno what's the right answer just say .. " NO QUESTIONS . NO QUESTIONS " .. where the hell should I know the answer
Old 09/18/2007, 14:58   #4

Go Hear...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone interesting in crack game login protocol?
08/25/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Are there anyone else interestring in crack aion v1.2 login protocol? Our pserver are already except the login protocols. If success, we will eatablish our pserver to play v1.2 of aion. NO need to wait for EUR edition. Anyone interesting? please contact me: shuanyu#gmail.com
[EXPLOIT]Make sibi to work without login 1st try
07/31/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
1.Open sibiBOT sjsro , and press Login. 2.Open the launcher (silkroad.exe) and press Start but don't try to loggin to the game! 3.Download this tool Download Process Explorer 11.33 - FileHippo.com 4.Open the tool , search there sro_client and press Ok. 6.press on Thaerds 7.There will be 3 files named msvcr71.dll select one of them and press Suspend 8.Do the same "suspend" on the another 2 files.. 9.Go back to the game and try to loggin even if have traffic!!! 10.When you succes to enter...
HELP: Ig 2.05 crack not login to the server
11/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I used to crack 2:05 IG log into the server I'm playing, but not log into the server Who can help or explain to me how that can be used dc IG 2:05 link: Home : Revolution Lineage2 Thank all :)
100% Working SoftMode Login Exploit =)
07/19/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 74 Replies
IF U USE SOFTMOD / 7ease U DON'T NEED THIS! Very Imaportant! Download: MegaUpload Download (includes: sm.dlsm.txt/Softmode2.dll/sro_client.exe/data.exe and so one + the TBot silkroad.exe! U can find these two parts at the iSRO bot release! Downloadin' it here is the faster way but if u dont trust me Download the Softmode May v5 and the TBot crack v1 ) (when u use this u won't need to use my 'bug') Also! 1) Silkroad starten-> Daten eingeben-> Mit der Maus Log In bis das Bestätigungs...