Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my Tbot doesnt connect to the bot server

Discussion on my Tbot doesnt connect to the bot server within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my Tbot doesnt connect to the bot server

?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] My tBot doesnt work !
12/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi my tbot doesnt work when i start its says that i need to load right sro_client again ! I tryed some 20 time but always this error ! http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1033/48640352ug 5.jpg I tryed orginal sro_client and patched but dont work ! Please help anyone know what i need to do?
Tbot doesnt start...
11/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, my tbot1106 doesnt work properly. sometimes he does but sometimes it doesnt. i press "get hang center" near the hyungo ghosts and load the script for them. then he starts running to the different shops in donwhang and then to the monsters. when he arrives there it sais it will start in 5 seconds, but nothing happens. i hope someone can help me R2D2
Tbot 0919 doesnt work after format
10/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey, Because of a pc crash I had to download silkroad again. After downloading all the bot files: server, tbot 0919 ( renamed to 0913 ) and the client I needed, I tried to start my bot. Now a windows pop up came, saying that my client doesnt work normaly. I did use the right bot, server, ip for the loopback adapter and the right client, but still it doesnt work. Does anyone has the same problem? please tell me what I can do with it. :confused: Thx
tbot 0919 doesnt pick up curst hearts and quest items
10/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
everthing with my bot is fine accept my bot doesnt pick up curts hearts and quest items and solutions?