Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[fix] Tbot headless chicken

Discussion on [fix] Tbot headless chicken within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[fix] Tbot headless chicken

Okay this is what i did to fix tbots problem with it spazing out when botting.
I went to tbot folder. What i do is go to data and you will see a script with your character name. DELETE THE SCRIPT WITH YOUR CHARACTERS NAME.( IT WILL DESTROY YOUR BOT SETTING BUT IT IS WORTH IT). I don't really know why your bots freak out sometimes and dont kill stuff but this will fix it i suppose. ^_^^_^__^^_
Old 08/28/2007, 01:51   #2

u suppose?
and if it doesn't we can start over again with those settings
thnx >.<
Old 08/28/2007, 02:39   #3

hey dude this worked for me thnx
Old 08/28/2007, 06:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikel007 View Post
u suppose?
and if it doesn't we can start over again with those settings
thnx >.<
dont worry it will work i did it liek 2 times after messing around with my settings and then jacking it up.

just delete the script with your characters name that u r botting with and restart your silkroad with tbot. You will need to reset the settings you know for example LOOP-buy 350 mp potion blah blah stuff.
Old 08/28/2007, 06:15   #5

well what seleting the script does is every thing that you saved settings for was put back to default
Old 08/28/2007, 06:17   #6

sorry bad grammer rite now im tired lol "DELETING" THE SCRIPT