Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot 0814 WORKING

Discussion on Tbot 0814 WORKING within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/18/2007, 20:08   #76

elite*gold: 0
WTF r u talking about im not flaming did u even read wat i posted u just ****** me off with your dumbass krap stop flaming thats not flaming this is u stupid ***** all i posted was my problem and asked how to fix it. And its not my computer it worked yesterday and not the tbot login wont connect to the server so whoever runs it there server is down and not just me my frend also had this problem start this morning same as me huh u think it my computer now?
Old 08/18/2007, 22:40   #77

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow587 View Post
WTF r u talking about im not flaming did u even read wat i posted u just ****** me off with your dumbass krap stop flaming thats not flaming this is u stupid ***** all i posted was my problem and asked how to fix it. And its not my computer it worked yesterday and not the tbot login wont connect to the server so whoever runs it there server is down and not just me my frend also had this problem start this morning same as me huh u think it my computer now?
omg......are u drunk? or just high? i was talking about VANDAME.....are u vandame?

somebody as some serious personality issues...

P.S: ur english = ****

P.P.S: #warned requested