Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IBOT login problem C8

Discussion on IBOT login problem C8 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IBOT login problem C8

dear all,
i downloaded Ibot and did all steps.
i am usning windows 10 - 64 bit and vmware (windows 8 - 64 bit)
HS server successfuly connected in vmware
after i lunch the game thru edx loader and type user and pw,
it gaves me error C8 !!!

anyone can help me please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ibot Bot Login(TeamViewer)
03/01/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Bei wem klappt Profibot.net wenn es bei euch klappt könnte ich mich bei euch einloggen? Über Teamviewer ich muss unbedingt mein ID ändern
IBot v41 DC with Client-Login
05/28/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello, today i tried first time since SRO update to login with Client. But allways when EDX-Loader5 shows the SRO-Picture which means it loads, i get the message that i got disconnected. Does anyone know the problem? Yes i choosed the redirected Gateway Server right. Thats not the problem. with greets mirrowwinger
When new hangar cant login ibot **
04/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Guys License being uptated say the ibot ??? İbot working ??? Note:İ said not new ships :(
IBot 1.8.5 Error login
09/06/2011 - DarkOrbit - 20 Replies
Hey ! I have problem in IBot 1.8.5 My problem: When everything correctly filled (login / sid / server), I click Login, and in this issue that nothing happens just not logging
ibot dc after login
10/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
today i came home and started bot after updating sro ... when i started the ibot clicked my char and logged in the bot gets error and i get DC ... is the new sro update the problem ? do i have to wait on a ibot update ?