Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Silkroad Exploit Tools

Discussion on [Release] Silkroad Exploit Tools within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Silkroad Exploit Tools

#removed.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Plasma silkroad auto select tools.
12/08/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
Hello, since a lot of people want to bot in Plasma silkroad for free, I made a working auto select for this server. Download: #Mirror-1 Multiupload #Mirror-2 MediaFire #Mirror-3 Game Front Guide: 1. Extract all these files in plasma silkroad folder. 2. Start the game, login.
[Release] PK2 Tools for SunWorld Silkroad
07/28/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies
This is a re-relase of my original PK2 Tools (originally posted Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:54 pm), but modified to work with SunWorld Silkroad. All I did was update the Blowfish keys this client uses and everything else works fine due to my clever design of the tools. Please note the tools still have some bugs and could be improved, but I've got other big things I'm working on so I'm not going to bother updating the tools for some time. The most noticeable bugs come in Map.pk2 because my PK2 reader...