Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How to check your bots on other PC's

Discussion on [Guide] How to check your bots on other PC's within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] How to check your bots on other PC's

Hi all,
maybe much people allready know this method but for those who did'nt i make this guide.
With this method you will be able to check your bots, change some config ect when your not on your PC.

Step 1:
Go to and click the LogMeIn Access, Management and Networking box, register yourself with a valid email.

Step 2:
When your at an computer that you will be using press add this computer. When its not, go to your computer that you will use to bot and press: add this computer.
Select when adding the Logmein Free box.

Step 3:
Download and install the logmein software on your home (bot) computer
Your bot computer is now ready.

Step 4:
When at school/work/girlfriend or whatever go to log in with your email/password and press on the button my computers. You will see the name of your bot computer. Now press remote control, add the password you entered when adding this computer and your logged in. If you want the full window just press the black full screen button. For exit full screen mode go to the top of the desktop on the line and pess minimize or the middle one
Now you can check your bot status end everything. ( you cant see silkroad window, the programm dont show it )

Step 5:
Because you cant open silkroad itself and you need to make new script you need to go on internet ( on your bot computer throughout logmein ) and open
There you can make your scrips when not home, except jangan cave scripts

Step 5:
When finished just save the script, and open it in sbot.

Step6:
When finished checking your bots, just close the logmein page.

Hope this guide helped some people

For the people who allreade know this: please add if i forgot something but do not flame

Have fun botting,

Duitser
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/16/2009, 01:22   #2

humm, I think teamviwer 4 better
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/16/2009, 09:11   #3

Wow, I didn't know of this, I've set it up and see if I can check my SBot windows from school. Would be great.
Old 10/16/2009, 13:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaozsilk View Post
humm, I think teamviwer 4 better
did you try both teamviewer and logmein? in which ways is teamviewer better? can you transfer files from local to host and other way arround? cause that's the only thing i'm missing with the free version of logmein. Only the paid version called logmein Pro (i think) can do that.

i'm using logmein atm, same methode as Duitser, just that i make script on my local pc in silkroad, then email it to myself and open it on my bot-pc and load it into sro.
I can do pretty much everything including start clients, login, relog, change bot settings. Even browse internet on my bot-pc.

edit: it does look good though.... gonna try when i get home ^^
Old 10/17/2009, 08:57   #5

is this program for Sbot only or other Bots can use too?
Old 10/17/2009, 09:14   #6

Its a whole **** remote assistance program, much better and easier to get a program to upload offsets or details read off a gui (using ResHacker and SBot) to a webserver.
Old 10/17/2009, 20:13   #7

elite*gold: 20
Teamviewer way better but good job with this one also,if you bot cl with sbot.
Old 10/18/2009, 02:33   #8

im using Anyplace Control 4.11 its really good u should try it. way better than TeamViewer
Old 10/18/2009, 09:53   #9

it think logmein is very good. works fine and you dont need any software on the other pc.

ps: working on iphone
Old 10/18/2009, 11:30   #10

What makes you say that one application is better than another. They all do the same right? And none of them enables you to actually view your sro_client.exe?
Old 10/18/2009, 13:22   #11

Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroFury View Post
What makes you say that one application is better than another. They all do the same right? And none of them enables you to actually view your sro_client.exe?
TightVNC can, but it's sent as images.

Remote DirectX isn't available (I don't think)
Old 10/19/2009, 18:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbrentonxx View Post
Its a whole damn remote assistance program, much better and easier to get a program to upload offsets or details read off a gui (using ResHacker and SBot) to a webserver.
yeah but with that you can't start a client or actually move your char. Besides takes some knowlegde from offsets and webservers, which not all ppl have.

Quote:
i'm still using logmein and if you put it to use Java it loads a image every 3sec or so. With that i can start client, log char, view my client, sell some stuff to npc if my char gets stuck. Basicly everything i can do, like i'm actually behind my pc. And all that from any pc which has a webbrowser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
TightVNC can, but it's sent as images.

Remote DirectX isn't available (I don't think)
can that one also transfer files from host to local pc? cause that's like the only thing i'm missing in the free version of LogMeIn
Old 10/19/2009, 19:28   #13

Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
can that one also transfer files from host to local pc? cause that's like the only thing i'm missing in the free version of LogMeIn
Yes, and it's free.
Old 10/19/2009, 21:16   #14

Quote:
it does.

direct3d support ftw. im using it.
Old 10/19/2009, 21:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
it does.

direct3d support ftw. im using it.
LogMeIn has direct3d support?