Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Purchase SBot for new customers while "Closed"

Discussion on Purchase SBot for new customers while "Closed" within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Purchase SBot for new customers while "Closed"

This is a little "hack" which I used several times to purchase SBot for a new customer account. The account used will become an old customer account after purchasing and you will receive your bottime as regular.

This guide is intended to help those who wish to use SBot but did not have the opportunity to get hands on an old customer account, yet.

You will have to use Firefox along with the plugin Firebug for this.
For help regarding the installation of the plugin consult Firefox documentation.

1. Retrieve the PayPal Button ID for repurchase (you need an old customer account to lookup this information)
    Look at the HTML source of the repurchase page and search for a line similar to this one: (the ID shown here (3040015) is valid while i post this but may change in the future)
    Code:
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3040015">
  2. Log in with the "new customer" account and goto regular purchase page (accept the conditions)
  3. Click onto the bug-symbol in the bottom right corner of your browser window
    A new subwindow will pop up; leftclick the second icon (that one with the blue border) and then leftclick near the left side of the PayPal button
  4. The sourcecode will now scroll to the PayPal button; click the "+"-symbol to open the PayPal form in the HTML code
  5. Leftclick the value in the "hosted_button_id" and insert the value you have looked up previously from the repurchase button in step one
    In our case we insert 3040015
  6. Press enter after inserting the value
  7. Now leftclick on the paymentbutton as usual and you are able to pay for SBot although you should not be able to

Important:
This guide contains nothing illegal.
It only shows how to avoid the "Out of stock" message of SBot if you own a new customer account while purchase is closed.
It shows how to purchase the "other" SBot product that should only be available to old customers. This one is never "Out of stock" because it's the one that is used for the repurchase option.

There is nothing that Shiva / Shen could do to prevent this except from closing the repurchase option or manually rejecting each payment made though this glitch which, I am sure, they won't do.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/13/2009, 16:04   #2

lawl you serius? it would be awesome
Old 09/13/2009, 16:21   #3

elite*gold: 20
You know there is a reason why they close regs, and that reason is to not over crowd the servers more than what they are now. Now instead of having 1000 chars trying to login your server, you will have 2000. Don't complain when you take more than a day to connect to the server.
Old 09/13/2009, 16:44   #4

elite*gold: 12
haha thx worked for me :P Bot valid until 13-10 xD

i used ur ID and it worked thx thx thx
Old 09/13/2009, 16:46   #5

u know there are ppl here which actually are sbot forum moderators and they will for sure report this to shiva and dont be so happy cuz he/she will find a way to block this :P
Old 09/13/2009, 16:56   #6

elite*gold: 12
anyway with making this public u ****** sroking totally , nobody will buy this **** bot now every1 can enjoy sbot hahaha!
Old 09/13/2009, 17:43   #7

I still can understand why people pay for this game or for bots when it supose to bee
Old 09/13/2009, 18:32   #8

@up the game isnt free to play since queue system came out
Old 09/13/2009, 20:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by drink320 View Post
u know there are ppl here which actually are sbot forum moderators and they will for sure report this to shiva and dont be so happy cuz he/she will find a way to block this :P
Even if it's reported and even if they want to do something against it they probably wont do.

They have the following possibilities:
  • close repurchase (no payments at all; not even from old customers)
  • manually reject payments made with through this guide (veeeery much work for them)
  • do not add bottime for payments made with though this guide (will get them many chargeback > PayPal cancels their account > they cant sell anything)
So overall it's very improbable that anything will change.

Quote:
haha thx worked for me :P Bot valid until 13-10 xD

i used ur ID and it worked thx thx thx
Of course it worked because I looked it up yesterday but since Shiva may change the ButtonID, I included this into the guide.
As long as Shiva does not change the ButtonID you can use "3040015"
Old 09/13/2009, 21:00   #10

They can see that your 1st payment was during closed time and ban your accounts now so revealing this was a bad idea.

And btw, bot-cave mods sell valid sbot accounts with 1 month preloaded for $7 even when sales are closed, so why not just get approved ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap0calips3 View Post
I still can understand why people pay for this game or for bots when it supose to bee
Well true, but even if you buy 0 silk and use a free bot, running your computer all day still costs money so might as well get your money's worth eh?
Old 09/13/2009, 21:32   #11

But u play for fun not to bee the best full sun+9 .
And when u quit game u are happy that u didn't spend any money on it and maybe u ghet 50 $ for your caracter
Old 09/13/2009, 21:58   #12

Reported on our site and told Shen about it.
There is a reason why Shiva put's a 'restriction' on the sales.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/13/2009, 22:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyzzix View Post
Reported on our site and told Shen about it.
There is a reason why Shiva put's a 'restriction' on the sales.
Thank you!

I know that this is a section for exploits/hacks etc, but please dont try to hack the guys that bring us the way to bot on SRO for a good price.
they stop selling the bot for new customer for some reason, hacking it only increment the waiting time.
Old 09/13/2009, 23:11   #14

New costumers = a posible bot crack
Old 09/13/2009, 23:43   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap0calips3 View Post
New costumers = a posible bot crack
Sbot = ******* great protection
Closed Thread