Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

logging in faster (will work at legend 4 also)

Discussion on logging in faster (will work at legend 4 also) within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb logging in faster (will work at legend 4 also)

hi guys
i was inactive here and on sro for a long time
but now i'm back
and i would like to be back with a nice tuto
i'm not sure if someone already knew it and post here
if someone did it before
i'm sure my tuto is very nice...

WORKS WITH ALL BOTS!
i want to show you guys how to log in faster
u should be thinking "lol?how?"
with a cheat engine that makes the client faster!
as u know the time to re-try to log in with no-dc is 10 secs (u also need a no-dc to do this the loader works nice)
with the faster client it changes to 3!
yes its nice
now a tutorial with pics
first you install it

than execute the loader/nodc witch you prefer
wait for the client to load until it opens
than open the cheat engine
and selec the process "sro_client..."

than make a check at "Enable Speedhack"

and enter at "Speed"(witch is 1,0) put 600
and at "Sleeptime"(witch is 3) put 1
it will be like this :

than press set speed!
DON'T CLOSE THE CHEAT ENGINE
u'll need to make de client back slowly to normal after u log into the game
than log into the game how u ever do
just faster
than when u log in
get back to the cheat engine and where it is "Speed"(witch is now "600") now put "1,4"(if you prefer 1 do it but the client will be a little laggy i prefer 1,4 it stays NORMAL with 1,4! not with 1,0)
and at "Sleeptime"(witch is now "1") put "3"
and press "SetSpeed"
AND FINALLY WE DONE!
now close cheat engine(but check if sro_client is not still faster! if it is press set speed again)
now... the download

here the installer if you prefer to install it(i didn't made this cheat engine):
(only 10 times download :s)

and here the scan of the intaller:

IF SOME VIRUSES COME OUT AFTER THE INTALLATION
I DIDN'T SCANNED IT...
BUT I USE IT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO USE OK
BUT USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

ALL CREDITS FOR THE TUTORIAL ARE FOR ME!
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED

THE CREDITS FOR THE CHEAT ENGINE GOES TO!:
Dark Byte
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/05/2009, 06:19   #2

Received Thanks: 1,347
# Approved

Yeah, it does work. It's indeed an old trick (at least to me). I used to do this before making logsro. Anyway, it's good to see this trick back with a nice detailed guide for it. ^^

I didn't scan the cheat engine he uploaded (or posted) there. I recommend you download from the official links (google it).

Besides, you may take the credits for writing this guide, but the trick is old. (not sure who was the first to post it in public)

Now, I don't want to see these kind of replies around:
"It's old, bla bla bla...."
"Who cares, I use bla bla bla...."
" Cheat engine is a trojan!!"
etc

Just... keep at least this one thread clean. -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2009, 07:47   #3

Why are the links in rapidshare? :S
Just use the direct link from the site (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2009, 13:14   #4

elite*gold: 20
Im using this from qute a lot of time and It doesn't helps login faster :P it will only help you to get and send the captcha code more often without w8 for the loader to reload
Old 03/05/2009, 18:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
Im using this from qute a lot of time and It doesn't helps login faster :P it will only help you to get and send the captcha code more often without w8 for the loader to reload
And that is supposed to let u login ( try ) faster.

But it really comes down to luck.

I see it as this. Because u are faster u may just miss a window to login.
While u are login Normaly u just got lucky and got in the server and visa versa ^^
Old 03/05/2009, 18:45   #6

I think that its easier to login with LogSro..And there are chances of getting crash when you log in.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2009, 00:36   #7

yes
how more you try
more are yours chances to log in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpInKsTaR View Post
Why are the links in rapidshare? :S
Just use the direct link from the site (:
lol cuz i didn't play silkroad for a long time
didn't remember the place to get this...
than i just uploaded
i didn't test this link
but if everyone prefers to download from there...
kk no prob my credits are just for sharing and tuto
Old 03/07/2009, 17:43   #8

Don't use this on private server, the more you are using it, more laggy the whole server will be and will ****** the whole game even more. The emulator (aka private server) is already enough bugged to try something like that, also you forgot to say it **** it up the time on every buffer and gold/silver pass too.

I know that because I used it for months, and it sucked so much than I decided not to use it anymore.

Gradius
Old 03/07/2009, 23:36   #9

lol i don't get any bugs
maybe you just didn't made by the way i explayned
Old 03/08/2009, 04:28   #10

its very easy to add this to an launcher but its risk to turn the connect rate so fast if they want they can detect that you try to connect very fast and ban ur char.
clientless bots waits similiar to the orignal client 10second before they start a new connection to the login server
Old 03/08/2009, 13:04   #11

i use it at a new char of mime (coz my high lvl was hacked) for a long time and i don't have silks and they don't bann me
Old 03/08/2009, 13:42   #12

well accualy i think this wont work very well because it will send packets faster into the server and this is packet flooder. in this situation it all depends ur inet speed, if its fast enought to send the data out then maybe but for slower connection its useless. im not sure but packet flooding may give a change to ban because packet flooding should be detecteble.
Old 03/10/2009, 06:55   #13

Packet flooding? It wont send more packets! Just faster, and considering all the goldbots, I'm sure that if we E-pvpers use it we wont get banned.
Old 03/10/2009, 18:38   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrik15a View Post
well accualy i think this wont work very well because it will send packets faster into the server and this is packet flooder. in this situation it all depends ur inet speed, if its fast enought to send the data out then maybe but for slower connection its useless. im not sure but packet flooding may give a change to ban because packet flooding should be detecteble.
about that...
i'm indeed with this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by join993 View Post
Packet flooding? It wont send more packets! Just faster, and considering all the goldbots, I'm sure that if we E-pvpers use it we wont get banned.
Old 03/11/2009, 01:02   #15

Yea i used to use this cheatengine thing until I realized an easier way. Open 2 loader clients, type ur info into both, hit connect on one, type in image code, and the moment it says "Server is full" alt + tab over to the second, hit connect, type in image code, once it says "Server is full", go back to the 1st and you should be able to press connect again. Doing this, you basically have no wait time while logging in, even less than cheat engine (Also you don't crash as much). Only flaw is that it doesn't really work with bots.