Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teleport coordinates 110 cap

Discussion on Teleport coordinates 110 cap within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Teleport coordinates 110 cap

Hey guys
So GM Helper and other posts only got a few basic coordinates to teleport to.
Thanks to rev6 coordinate map and chyaki's website I was able to generate more teleport coordinates for you guys.
I also tested every warp coordinate that you will see. I putted the coordinates from GMHelper also in the file

NOTE: I TESTED THIS ON VSRO VERSION 1.188. ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS TESTED WITH LEVEL 3 CHAR WITH NO GM RIGHTS!! SO DON'T SHOOT ME IF SOME THINGS MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT WORK!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
coordinates
02/23/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
does anybody know the mapid used for Team Death Match? or could somebody tell me how to get it?
Teleport-Coordinates? aka Maphack
01/08/2012 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Does anyone know the teleport-spots? You know, like the maphack. At the edges of the Maps there are Teleport-Spots.. like in Python to Deux Marble or in Tomb to Oread... same works also for maps.... to get to Tomb with lvl1 or Maze with 541565165 and so on... I want to get to Space with my Aloken, 122 - But I cant find the Warpspots on the maps.... theres the need of a Wallhack... and to find the coordinates... of the Teleport-Spots... Does anyone know them?
teleport with x/y - coordinates
03/05/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
is it possible to teleport via x and y coordinates ? it would be very helpfull couz each time i have a lag or sth like that my crespo bot fails and is bugged. but if i would be able to wirte the memory with the new x/y coordinates it dosent matter how much lag i have i will always pop up at the correct pssition thx !
Coordinates, 400,550?
09/22/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies
Hey, I have been using International Perfect World, and I wanted to try to bot with it. After using 3 different bots, they all gave me the same trouble. When I press start, nothing would happen. Well duh, checked the co-ordinates, and press set (because it won't let me type in my own) and it pops out with (x-400,y-550) even when I move and set it again, same deal. Every bot I used does sets itself at 400,550 nomatter where I am. I think this si the only reason why it won't run... help :/? ...
Teleport Coordinates
08/25/2007 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Ok guys, for those out there who have characters that are ranged and know how to use the teleport trick(http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons/90971 -teleport-infinite-arrows-bolts.html) I was wondering if anyone had any good teleport spots where monsters spawn within attacking range but can't hit you. (203,13) at Heiharp is a good one, it has 3 monster spawns within spellcasting range (sasquatch, hunter, warrior) Does anyone else know any good spots?