Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide how to Multiclient w/ isrobot (NOT MULTIBOT)

Discussion on Guide how to Multiclient w/ isrobot (NOT MULTIBOT) within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guide how to Multiclient w/ isrobot (NOT MULTIBOT)

In this guide imma show u how to multiclient with isrobot.

Note: This is not multibot. It can't be done with Isrobot. That means u can't bot 2 or more characters at once. You can bot just 1, and open another account for stalling as an example.

Okay so step by step:

1.) Download TESTOSTERONE (v7.7)

2.) Installing

Extract all files into your Silkroad folder.

Rar Password: recyfer.info

3.) How to start

-------3.1) Starting not-botting characters

Launch Loader.exe. First u must open accounts of the chars ur not botting with (1 or more). Your loader screen must look like this:

So basically, isrobot compatible and redirect ip options MUST be unchecked. The rest of options are optional.

-------3.2) Starting the bot

Launch SROEmbed.exe (the white hand), but don't Start Game yet. Then open Loader.exe, and configure it to look like this:

So isrobot compatible must be checked, redirect ip unchecked. The rest are optional.

When Loader.exe is opened, right click white hand and Start Game, then get back to Loader and Launch.

Once you're logged with your bot, everything is done the same way as if you were not using multiclient.
Old 10/24/2008, 16:42   #2

thx, i will try it when i got dc) because i need to close all clients to start the bot(
Old 10/24/2008, 17:43   #3

First Dean11173 is from Itemshops

Second i Swear i know a way to make Multi-bot with isro(Like SM) and it is possible but it isnt so easy way
Old 10/24/2008, 17:56   #4

thx bro
Old 10/26/2008, 19:11   #5

thanx
Old 04/25/2009, 17:46   #6

capthca doeasnt work it opening but when i put id and pass push enter nothing happaned whats wrong ?sorry for english