Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Issues: With a agBot script! + Fixes!

Discussion on Issues: With a agBot script! + Fixes! within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/28/2008, 16:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySpy View Post
problem at storage too, in each town
when agbot launch, it is impossible to open storage manually, i cant open it

i install a new clean SRO version, same problem

need help
ty
I always got this problem too,
my fix: use a return scroll, this will load the map again, then after your teleport, you quickly turn off the walkscript, auto-pots, auto-pt, then go back to the storage and POOF, everything works.

It also can be that your bot want to store unstorable items, such as cursed heart, summer festival letters or other non-storable items
Old 08/28/2008, 17:15   #32

elite*gold: 702
you don't need to turn off auto pot or auto party just walk script.
Old 09/04/2008, 23:44   #33

Updated For New Script Style:
  • Edited all shown script code.
  • Added new problems and fixes.
Old 09/05/2008, 14:28   #34

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
#sticked....again
Old 09/07/2008, 04:17   #35

Agbot loop bug persists... :(

Well, I found this to happen everytime.... I've already actually sent a bug report to this forum, but what Tobias told me to do didnt resolve the problem...

The problem is: I use a script revised by none less than TOBIAS (yes... THE Tobias ), so the script per se doesn't have errors.... but the problem is that the bot executes the script 3 times in a row with no problems at all... When it's about to finish the 4th loop, right after the last stack of MP potions is bought, the game just crashes - that "?????" crash, you know!? - (), no point in complaining (it just does no matter the priority of the process, or anything else)... so my doubt is... I dont know how to fix this, and just stop changing items in my inventory won't change a thing as after the 3rd loop the items obviously dont matter anymore (even if I changed some of them mannually before the 1st loop :/ )

Thx everyone! Someone please help me! I hate this bug... also I'd really like to know the inject for the grass walk skills...

THX! Cheers... Gnight all!!! (If I didnt make myself clear please say and I'll question again in another way... )
Old 09/07/2008, 13:23   #36

At the moment your bug is an issue at your end i assume... it has to do with silkroad not agBot as agBot doesnt show the ???? errors only silkroad.

As for grass walk. Just open script window then go to sro right click the grass walk only and do nothing else, go back to agBot and the script window and click on the very most top code and paste it into your script the (7###) ############ inject code looks like that where # is a number and dont think its this small it might be bigger its just an example. The (7###) is for the 2nd part in the script code "inject","7###","###############" and as you can see the last bit goes in the 3rd part. Very simple!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2008, 01:08   #37

i've read a lot of posts, but still can't find a way to solve my problem, everytime my char went back to town and start to loop, my agbot crashed after my char get to the storage. Can anyone help me with this problem?
I really appreciate if someone could help me, thnkx in advance
Old 09/09/2008, 05:29   #38

I liked that agdev program. It doesn't seem to have the right injects for the newer versions tho and it makes silkroad crash .

I guess next weekend i'll learn how to just write em
Old 09/09/2008, 15:58   #39

Hi guys. i got one question, with the new realese of agbot 2.4.7, there are new commands lines in script right?
Where i put that's commands in script?
Quote:
"//","",""
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|0|Monster type to attack NormalMode Normal","1"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|1|Monster type to attack NormalMode Champion","1"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|2|Monster type to attack NormalMode Unique","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|3|Monster type to attack NormalMode Giant","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|4|Monster type to attack NormalMode Titan","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|5|Monster type to attack NormalMode Elite","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|6|Monster type to attack NormalMode Party Normal","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|7|Monster type to attack NormalMode Party Champion","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|8|Monster type to attack NormalMode Party Unique","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|9|Monster type to attack NormalMode Party Giant","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|10|Monster type to attack NormalMode Party Titan","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkAttackType|11|Monster type to attack NormalMode Party Elite","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkPickOther |-1|Monster type to attack NormalMode Pick Other Player item","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkPickOtherValuable|-1|Monster type to attack NormalMode Pick Other Player Valuable item","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkPickItemNoMonster|-1|Monster type to attack NormalMode Pick item Only if no monster attacking","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkValuableItem |-1|Monster type to attack NormalMode Pick Only valuable item","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkHighHP |-1|Monster type to attack NormalMode Kill High HP monster first","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkKS |-1|Monster type to attack NormalMode KS Player","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkSelectHighHP |-1|Monster type to attack NormalMode Select High HP monster first","0"
"//","",""
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|0|Monste r type to attack BerserkReady Normal","1"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|1|Monste r type to attack BerserkReady Champion","1"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|2|Monste r type to attack BerserkReady Unique","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|3|Monste r type to attack BerserkReady Giant","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|4|Monste r type to attack BerserkReady Titan","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|5|Monste r type to attack BerserkReady Elite","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|6|Monste r type to attack BerserkReady Party Normal","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|7|Monste r type to attack BerserkReady Party Champion","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|8|Monste r type to attack BerserkReady Party Unique","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|9|Monste r type to attack BerserkReady Party Giant","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|10|Monst er type to attack BerserkReady Party Titan","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRAttackType|11|Monst er type to attack BerserkReady Party Elite","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRPickOther |-1|Monster type to attack BerserkReady Pick Other Player item","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRPickOtherValuable|-1|Monster type to attack BerserkReady Pick Other Player Valuable item","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRPickItemNoMonster|-1|Monster type to attack BerserkReady Pick item Only if no monster attacking","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRValuableItem |-1|Monster type to attack BerserkReady Pick Only valuable item","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRHighHP |-1|Monster type to attack BerserkReady Kill High HP monster first","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRKS |-1|Monster type to attack BerserkReady KS Player","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBRSelectHighHP |-1|Monster type to attack BerserkReady Select High HP monster first","0"
"//","",""
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|0|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Normal","1"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|1|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Champion","1"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|2|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Unique","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|3|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Giant","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|4|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Titan","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|5|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Elite","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|6|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Party Normal","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|7|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Party Champion","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|8|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Party Unique","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|9|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Party Giant","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|10|Monste r type to attack BerserkMode Party Titan","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBAttackType|11|Monste r type to attack BerserkMode Party Elite","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBPickOther |-1|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Pick Other Player item","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBPickOtherValuable|-1|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Pick Other Player Valuable item","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBPickItemNoMonster|-1|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Pick item Only if no monster attacking","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBValuableItem |-1|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Pick Only valuable item","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBHighHP |-1|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Kill High HP monster first","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBKS |-1|Monster type to attack BerserkMode KS Player","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBSelectHighHP |-1|Monster type to attack BerserkMode Select High HP monster first","0"
"//","",""
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBerserk |-1|Cast Berserk Immediate","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBerserkParty |-1|Cast Berserk Party monster","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBerserkGiant |-1|Cast Berserk Giant monster","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBerserk3 |-1|Cast Berserk 3x monster attacking U","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkBerserkPartyGiant|-1|Cast Berserk Party Giant monster","0"
"//","",""
"ModifySetup","Config|chkNormal |-1|Cast Normal attack","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkStayIdle |-1|Stay idle if no monster","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkCycleSkill |-1|Cycle attack skill","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkCastBuffHighPriority|-1|CastBuff High Priority","0"
"//","",""
"ModifySetup","Config|chkStepSecur |-1|Secur Step walking (it auto add a stop walk after each step)","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkPickItem |-1|Do not pick item","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|chkLoopEverything|-1|Loop after teleport","0"
"ModifySetup","Config|txtDelai |-1|Delay value after a teleport","12"
"ModifySetup","Config|txtSkillCasting |-1|Delay value after a teleport","4000"
"ModifySetup","Config|txtDelayPurchase |-1|Delay value after a teleport","4000"
"//","",""
"ModifySetup","Map|cPeople |-1|View people on map","0"
"ModifySetup","Map|cMonster |-1|View monster on map","0"
"ModifySetup","Map|cNPC |-1|View npc on map","0"
"ModifySetup","Map|cItem |-1|View item on map","0"
"ModifySetup","Map|chkAutoRefresh|-1|Enable map refresh","0"
"ModifySetup","Map|txtTimer |-1|Delay value for refresh rate","337"
"//","",""
"IncreaseInt","","Increase Int of 1"
"IncreaseStr","","Increase Str of 1"
"//","",""
"Increase Mastery","Blade",""
"Increase Mastery","Sword",""
"Increase Mastery","Spear",""
"Increase Mastery","Glavie",""
"Increase Mastery","Bow",""
"Increase Mastery","Ice",""
"Increase Mastery","Fire",""
"Increase Mastery","Lightning",""
"Increase Mastery","Force",""
"//","",""
"Increase Mastery","Warrior",""
"Increase Mastery","Rogue",""
"Increase Mastery","Wizard",""
"Increase Mastery","Warlock",""
"Increase Mastery","Bard",""
"Increase Mastery","Cleric",""
For increase int or str i need put 3 times the command or 1 time with value "3"?
For increase mastery, i still got a same cap lvl?
Old 09/12/2008, 21:03   #40

if i try to make a walkscript and press f8 it doesnt capture the walkpoints...and the bot is attacking the mobs veeery slowly (5sec before the next one) pls help
Old 09/13/2008, 13:16   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by skakarapid View Post
Hi guys. i got one question, with the new realese of agbot 2.4.7, there are new commands lines in script right?
Where i put that's commands in script?

For increase int or str i need put 3 times the command or 1 time with value "3"?
For increase mastery, i still got a same cap lvl?
I have been away on business and wont be back to test any of this for awhile...

Maybe someone or yourself could test and let everyone know how it goes

Also if attacking is too delayed lower the delay number if possible...
Old 09/21/2008, 23:31   #42

Hey everybody i got a problem i dont know if my script is bad or if its a bug of agbot... well my problem is that my bot doesnt store the items in the storage in the bot console said that the storage is full :S and its not full its empty.! sooo if somebody knows what its happening or somthing please tell me ! thx ^^
Old 09/22/2008, 05:56   #43

elite*gold: 702
that's from the bot i think
Old 09/30/2008, 20:29   #44

Here I come with another question...

I got a problem with agbot buying horses. I recently decided to go on a horse to the hunting area instead of going running, as I used to, in order to optmize my botting time. When I corrected the script so that the bot would buy a horse, cast it and follow the rest of the script I made I found the following error.

It would repair my equipment, buy potions, sell useless stuff and so as always...But the bot would just buy a WHOLE stack of horses!! OMG everytime I would run the walkscript it would make the stack complete instead of buying only one and casting it.

Here's the part of the script related to the issue:

"store open","0101000000","Stable-Keeper Salihap"
"store buy","Dragon Horse","1"
"store buy","Recovery kit (x-large)","50"
"store buy","HGP recovery potion","10"
"store close","",""
"cmd","[cast horse]",""

Strangely enough the bot would have 50horses in the inventory even AFTER casting it

Please... if someone can, help me! As fast as it may be possible!

Thx beforehand!

~Merged Posts by John Dread~
Next time use the edit-button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPatriota View Post
Here I come with another question...

I got a problem with agbot buying horses. I recently decided to go on a horse to the hunting area instead of going running, as I used to, in order to optmize my botting time. When I corrected the script so that the bot would buy a horse, cast it and follow the rest of the script I made I found the following error.

It would repair my equipment, buy potions, sell useless stuff and so as always...But the bot would just buy a WHOLE stack of horses!! OMG everytime I would run the walkscript it would make the stack complete instead of buying only one and casting it.

Here's the part of the script related to the issue:

"store open","0101000000","Stable-Keeper Salihap"
"store buy","Dragon Horse","1"
"store buy","Recovery kit (x-large)","50"
"store buy","HGP recovery potion","10"
"store close","",""
"cmd","[cast horse]",""

Strangely enough the bot would have 50horses in the inventory even AFTER casting it

Please... if someone can, help me! As fast as it may be possible!

Thx beforehand!
Uuhhhnnn.... After I posted this up here I used a return scroll and the stack of horses just vanished...

That makes my problem partial. As I will not be return scrolling after I run my script once to make it disappear, and THEN go to the hunting area (If this is possible, just teach me)... how can I resolve my problem? Any ideas would be welcome...

Sorry if this is considered double posting.... Should I have my last post edited? Please tell me the right way (hope this never happens again) and sorry about anything.
Old 10/03/2008, 14:12   #45

dudes
first of all thanks

but is there any bot that if died teleport to town then walk to hunting place by it self ???

and any bot can buy pots ??