Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tablet Calculator V.1

Discussion on Tablet Calculator V.1 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tablet Calculator V.1

English:

I was bored at work and decided to make something to help me when I want to know how many elements I need to make stones at different levels. And also something where I can find out how many elements I need for makeing alot of different stones.

I made this in excel 2003. For those that do not have excel I have also attached an HTML file that works exactly the same. Download the Tabletcalculator V.1 HTML.zip file to do this.

To work all you have to do is enter the amount of stones you want to make and it will tell you how many elements you need to make all the stones that you want!

German: Für alles Sie Deutsche dort

Mir war langweilig also entschied ich mich etwas zu machen was mir hilft wenn ich wissen will wie viele Elemente ich brauche um Stones auf verschiedenen Leveln zu machen.Und auch etwas womit ich herausfinden kann wieviele Elemente ich für die verschiedenen Stones brauche.

Ich habe es mit Excel 2003 erstellt.Für die,die kein Excel haben habe ich auch eine HTML Datei gemacht die genauso funktioniert.Downloadet dafür die Tabletcalculator V.1 HTML.zip Datei um sie zu nutzen.

Alles was ihr dann tun müsst ist die Menge an Stones einzugeben die ihr machen wollt.Der Calculator zeigt euch dann an wie viele Elemente ihr braucht.

Regards to John_Dread for better translation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot.jpg (36.7 KB, 240 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tablet calculator V.1.zip (51.6 KB, 69 views)
File Type: zip Tablet calculator V.1 HTML.zip (57.6 KB, 40 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/06/2008, 11:00   #2

Confirmed.

Regards:
~Cha0sBG
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2008, 09:04   #3

Wozu braucht man das??? ist doch sinnlos

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2008, 11:06   #4

nice job thanks.
Old 06/07/2008, 11:20   #5

nice tool man
Old 06/07/2008, 11:23   #6

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
this is a better translation into german:
Quote:
Mir war langweilig also entschied ich mich etwas zu machen was mir hilft wenn ich wissen will wie viele Elemente ich brauche um Stones auf verschiedenen Leveln zu machen.Und auch etwas womit ich herausfinden kann wieviele Elemente ich für die verschiedenen Stones brauche.
Ich habe es mit Excel 2003 erstellt.Für die,die kein Excel haben habe ich auch eine HTML Datei gemacht die genauso funktioniert.Downloadet dafür die Tabletcalculator V.1 HTML.zip Datei um sie zu nutzen.
Alles was ihr dann tun müsst ist die Menge an Stones einzugeben die ihr machen wollt.Der Calculator zeigt euch dann an wie viele Elemente ihr braucht.
Old 06/08/2008, 03:10   #7

Sorry about translation.. .I used a free translator. if you can translate it better post it and I will update my post.

Thanks John_Dread have updated translation