Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paid Bot / Crack Bot

Discussion on Paid Bot / Crack Bot within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paid Bot / Crack Bot

Since crack bot is not released yet, so i m planning to use paid bot for awhile. When ever we use paid tbot version, we always use our SRO login id. Besides that , when we reload the bot credit, the bot credit will transfer into SRO login id instead of other id like ISROBOT. ( get what am i trying to say? )

As an example, my SRO username is : abc
My id abc have 3 days credit left, and mandark has release new crack. So now i m gonna use mandark crack. Cause of that situation, i have question want to ask you guyz :

1) If i use mandark crack, will it deduct my credit. The reason i ask this is because when ever I use paid tbot / mandark tbot, we have to insert our SRO login ID.
Old 01/07/2008, 13:11   #2

elite*gold: 11
haven't you never saw something to mandarks crack?when you input your username in crack that username changes fast into another...but if wasn't your username inputed first...when you tryed to connect the game exit suddenly because the username is not the same like that inputed in crackso stop making unussefull topics and go back to your paid bot we gonna wait the crack
Old 01/07/2008, 13:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by costicla3 View Post
haven't you never saw something to mandarks crack?when you input your username in crack that username changes fast into another...but if wasn't your username inputed first...when you tryed to connect the game exit suddenly because the username is not the same like that inputed in crackso stop making unussefull topics and go back to your paid bot we gonna wait the crack
So means is ok to use paid bot and when the crack release, we can use back the crack without reducing our paid bot's credits?
BTW, i bought with ingame gold , 100m. Come on, 100m per month, dont you think we can earn that amount with maybe 20 hours botting per day continously till 30days??