Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help About Reading PT packet

Discussion on Help About Reading PT packet within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help About Reading PT packet

Fixed
#RequestClose
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A question about reading packet data in mod
04/04/2014 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
Hi guys, I've been reading some source code of mods and found packets to be quite interesting. However, I can't seem to find a way to read and manipulate the T_BIN packet data using functions in the MabiPacket.cpp/.h files which are publicly available (Can only read the content in AlissaAnalyzer). Could anyone give me some hint on how this could be done? Besides, can anyone give me the source code of mod_potato if it's ever made available? As it has very likely achieved the aforementioned...
Can you guide me to the best Packet writing\reading classes around here
12/05/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 1 Replies
as the title indicates i want the best way\classes to Read\Write packets in C#
Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet'
08/02/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo Leute. Ich bekomme die oben beschriebene Meldung sehr oft beim Aufrufen meiner Webseite. Es ist auch recht egal, welche Scripts ich benutze. Der Fehler kommt sporadisch, aber oft. Mal kommt er 5 Minuten lang garnicht, dann mal alle 2 bis 3 Minuten. Aber länger als 10 Minuten hält die Webseite nicht, ohne diesen Fehler zu produzieren. Warning: mysql_connect() : Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113 Ist die volle...