Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Request

Discussion on Simple Request within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple Request

i need someone to tell me , from where can i start vsro coding on C# , to make simple things such as auto notice , auto plus notice ....etc
please do not insult me ... i'm just a beginner and i'd be thankful to anyone
who replies me .
Old 06/17/2016, 18:29   #2

Similar question and same answer.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2016, 23:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
Similar question and same answer.

thanks you buddy very much
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Simple help request?
04/29/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Using the Albetros 5517 server, is there a way to invoke the "commands" available to players through an NPC? If it is possible, how would i invoke that command in python for the NPC? I see in commands that "/clearinventory", Command_ClearInventory" How can I make the game run the Command_ClearInventory for the player who clicked the NPC? Thanks to anyone who answers this :)
simple request
07/31/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
I tried to figure this out, but seems to be kinda stucked. How can i convert VP(ulong) to CPs(ushort). Dosnt seems to work for me x.X btw. is for the 5165.
[REQUEST]2 small simple request please look in here
09/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all no one here knows me i am Rukia Owner Od DarkAngelzCO 2.0 i was wondering if anyone can kindly show me 1 solutions first off can anyone tell me how i can add day/night to work for everyone i have been searching deeply for it can anyone please show me with a guide how to get it on my server?
simple request
04/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi, been to busy re-creating the fukk-tq.com website and having a life as well as playing the game. if someone has the time, they should really make a new itemtype.dat file where it changes supers and elites to the little dag paw picture BUT also make it so that it looks like chant pill boxes appear as dbs. This would be a sick file to have because you could go scroll to stone city, buy up some chant pill boxes (the only place you can buy them, dont believe me, check for yourself) and bring...