Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SilkroadSecurityApi - TransferIncoming() Not Working

Discussion on SilkroadSecurityApi - TransferIncoming() Not Working within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb SilkroadSecurityApi - TransferIncoming() Not Working

Hello Everybody...

I'm making a server/client program in VS14, using the .NET socket & SilkroadSecurityApi classes and others...

I wrote a client/server program, and tested it locally (client and server on two different computers) and they worked just fine.

However, when I tried send packet to server from client, the server couldn't read data or the client couldn't read data & opcode ... nothing ...

When i connect client to server, server and client 's TransferOutgoing event is successfully working first time and wait for TransferIncoming() method.

As a result, i can't read & write & send opcode ... TransferIncoming
does not read or can not read.

Here is my GIF (the same on both sides)

Old 07/28/2015, 23:13   #2

1. GIFs are stupid to watch when looking for crucial information like console print
because there is no pause unless you do vodoo to them.

2. SilkroadSecurityApi work fine if connecting them together, it comes down to implementation. Client- and Server-Security are setup differently. You might already know that client initiates handshake process.
Edit: Had no silkroad security in a long time :O Let's get back to "A Guide to Silkroad’s Security" by Drew 'pushedx' Benton.

Your client however throws an exception which you should look into and not just throw away and retry when handshaking.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2015, 23:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
1. GIFs are stupid to watch when looking for crucial information like console print
because there is no pause unless you do vodoo to them.

2. SilkroadSecurityApi work fine if connecting them together, it comes down to implementation. Client- and Server-Security are setup differently. You might already know that client initiates handshake process.

Your client however throws an exception which you should look into and not just throw away and retry when handshaking.
I changed my code. I used asynchronous socket server/client. I still get the same error "mismatch".

I dont understant your last sentence.

Can you give examples with code and where do I put it ?

Thanks...
Old 07/30/2015, 02:18   #4

You need to trace by debugging where that error came from.

I can provide some sample code, but it won't solve the problem.
Here is a sample client&server talking to each other using SilkroadSecurity.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2015, 11:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
You need to trace by debugging where that error came from.

I can provide some sample code, but it won't solve the problem.
Here is a sample client&server talking to each other using SilkroadSecurity.
This is working fine. But i will clean the code. Lets to trace for where I get an error. Thanks bro.