Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Little help with unpack

Discussion on Little help with unpack within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Little help with unpack

Please i need help with unpacking this sro client i can't open bot or any on this game ... i tried to unpack it but couldn't i hope that i get help with this problem

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: rar suck_client.rar (4.46 MB, 7 views)
Old 12/01/2014, 18:49   #2

elite*gold: 16
lol
Old 12/02/2014, 06:09   #3

Looks like it's packed with Themida, which could be unpacked by googling themida unpack ollydbg script.
On the other hand, the blowfish is the same as an original client. Use an original client and try with it.
Old 12/02/2014, 07:38   #4

i tried the sro client.exe from clean client of castaway and didn't work with mbot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
.eix .epk .pak .raw how to unpack them?
02/15/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey wie Entpacke ich diese .eix/.epk/.pak/.raw dateien? und wie sind diese eig zusammengesetzt?
Can someone unpack this this epk ?
06/04/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I need to unpack this epk locale de | Fisier - Upload Videos, Images, Music Yourself. the eix i dont have and I need the files from inside please leave me a reply with the unpack files or a PM Please someone can help me???
unpack tool can not unpack data.hd and .pak
02/10/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
use a tool of unpack load data.hd it shows 0 amount of files , nothing appear . is that data.pak protected ? how to unpack something like this ?
Unpack
08/11/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Unpack pls
can someone please unpack v1.213
10/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
can someone please help me to unpack the lastest version of sro(in order to use the loader) cz i keep trying to download the unpack program but i cant thanks