Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Open Source][Silkroad loader , Need help !!]

Discussion on [Open Source][Silkroad loader , Need help !!] within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Open Source][Silkroad loader , Need help !!]

Hi all , I want to learn how to patch silkroad client to open multiclient and connect to custom IP , I have old code written in C i understood alot of it but there some functions i don't understand , but it opens client normally but NOT Multiclient , I think i will use C# to make it and will be open source but i need your help. Thanks
Old 07/07/2014, 10:18   #2

You should ask , he's written a loader in C# that supports CodeCave
without Dll, RedirectIP, English Patch, Auto Search Address, Multiclient and some other functions.
Old 07/07/2014, 18:41   #3

I send message to him , But he didn't answer

Anyway , Maybe he just busy , I think that all bots or loader now patch client to works like that:
Disable Hackshield Function->Multiclient->Send recieved Hackshield Packet to bot or loader function to analyse it and send back to server.
Is that right?

I need all see this post to share what you know with me, Thanks.