Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Unpacking sro_client.exe

Discussion on [Request] Unpacking sro_client.exe within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Unpacking sro_client.exe

Hello Epvp,
as title says,i need help in unpacking sro_client.exe .

As PEiD says,its : "MASM32 / TASM32"
As exinfo PE says, its: The Enigma Protector 1.5x - 3.140 - [ 3.90 ] -> 2008/2013 - Vladimir Sukhov
So i'm not sure which packing method it have..

I've tried all method (manual and program's) that could found on Google and here,but none of them helped.

Old 04/27/2014, 22:11   #2

not easy to unpack Joymax Files , i think no one can unpack it.
Old 05/06/2014, 11:17   #3

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?
Old 10/01/2023, 21:47   #4

not easy to unpac

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Unpacking sro_client.exe (ASPack)
05/20/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 20 Replies
Hello Epvp, as title says,i need help in unpacking sro_client.exe . As PEiD says,its : "ASPack 2.12 -> Alexey Solodovnikov" And ProtectionID : "ASPack 2.2". So i'm not sure which packing method it have.. I've tried all method (manual and program's) that could found on Google and here,but none of them helped. "sro_client.exe" and "GFXFileManager.dll"(don't know if it needed) in Attachment
Help in unpacking sro_client.exe
03/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Well, like in thread, can't use mbot on packed client. :mad: If some1 would unpack that, it will be awesome. Thanks in advice. :D sro_client.exe from Infinity. http://www.speedyshare.com/file/TH2pC/sro-client. exe
Help : unpacking sro_client.exe
03/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello , i`m playing on Bloody SRO servers.. I cant play with mbot because the server have packed files! Scanned with PEiD , the sro_client shows cz its packed with : Borland C++ DLL Method 2 Can anyone tell me how i can unpack it! Regards! Here is the silkroad and sro_client exe files!
Unpacking sro_client.exe (Ksro)
07/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi, I was wondering i fsomeone colud help me to find the OEP of the sro_client.exe (The Ksro one). this ASProtect is making me things really difficult, and im totally lost :S Here you have the client im trying to understand: original sro_cllient (Ksro) Analysis I do not ask it to be unpacked, i need some little help, not much cuz i have to learn to make it, as i will have to unpack the next versions of the client. I will really apreciate it.
[REQUEST] Tut for unpacking yoda's 1.x modified
03/24/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
Hy all! Im looking for a RECENT tut for unpacking yoda's 1.x modified! Does anyone know where i can get it? P.S - Dont reply if u gona say google! P.P.S - Dont reply if u dont know where to get it!