Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] A Simple Silkroad Proxy Reference

Discussion on [Guide] A Simple Silkroad Proxy Reference within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/29/2009, 17:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
Just for reference, KSRO is incompatible with this proxy due to how their login packet is setup slightly different. You would have to modify the login and world server login packets to their format for it to work right.

This is only because of the extra features the proxy has to make writing a CL easier. The base proxy itself is compatible with all Silkroad versions currently since they all use the same security table.

Just something to keep in mind if you were going to try and use this on KSRO.
lol i was just thinking about asking this
Old 07/24/2010, 17:22   #17

thanks
Old 08/04/2010, 20:09   #18

Nice Guide! THX for sharing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Creating a Simple Loader with Injected DLL for Silkroad
02/02/2016 - SRO Coding Corner - 37 Replies
This next article in my series is a very important one for anyone wanting to get started with client modifications or understanding the client itself. This is the base article that will be used for all my future articles that explain various Silkroad development concepts. Like my previous article, there is nothing terribly exciting with this one as we have to get through the necessary boring stuff first before we can have any real fun. Unfortunately, this article is very heavy text wise and...
[Guide] Using Windows Detours to Redirect Silkroad to a Proxy
11/25/2010 - SRO Coding Corner - 28 Replies
This is the second guide in a three part series. The first part is the "A Simple Silkroad Proxy Reference" guide, which sets up a simple proxy. This guide shows how to create your own hook and detour to use that proxy (or any other for that matter) with the client. The third and final guide will show how to use a clientless with the proxy and illustrate the power of the design. There is not that much code across the three projects in this guide, but some of the concepts are advanced. It took...
Silkroad Online - Simple
12/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
serious vid coming soon, but for now, this: YouTube - Silkroad Online - Simple watch in HD prolly when available
QO Proxy Simple Help.
03/28/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Hello, This is a simple guide for help with QOProxy, when I first started using it, I did have some problems understanding it, so I hope this one helps... All the best of luck, any questions or problems, please post reply. +k is appreciated ;D Thanks, BobbyTom