Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Opcodes, bot and coding

Discussion on Silkroad Opcodes, bot and coding within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Silkroad Opcodes, bot and coding

Hello!
I decided that I'll make one little Silkroad bot.(C#, Visual studio 2010) So I google for some good infos and I found source code for one bot (bot for Russian Silkroad). I edited source code and some things so at the moment login with bot works and bot loads some values from Silkroad like Gold, Level, Exp... Here is the problem: Bot doesn't load Char name, Guild Name, X-Y,skills cordinates and so on, that's why can't even click button "Start Bot".

btw, I know about C# coding enough, but that makes me problems -.-

First I thought it was opcodes, but one guy said that all SRO versions using same opcodes...
So it's probably something with packets, cuz Russian Silkroad's packets using others packets than iSro.

So with phConnector,phAnalyzer and edx33 loader (tick NOP hackshield) I got those packets, I can get them. But now can someone explain me this part of code(attachment), what here I need to manage/edit that will work, which packets/numbers/parts of code need to delete/edit? So what I need to do, to replace those packets that will work for iSro bot.

IN ATTACHMENT IS REALLY LONG SOURCE CODE FROM CLASS Packet.cs inside code of Russian Silkroad bot, there is something to change, but what ?

If is it maybe problem somewhere else I can share source code and that, I just want to make this bot, for start for my own use to test and everything, because I don't have atm money for other really good bots like SBot, phBot...

Well help and if is anyone ready to help can add me on skype too, ask for it
Thanks and sorry for my bad english, I hope u understand!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Packet.rar (243.7 KB, 614 views)
Old 01/25/2013, 18:36   #2

Received Thanks: 1,517
These days, all versions of SRO (except kSRO I believe) share the same set of opcodes. That means that the opcodes will probably be right, but the data for the packets is often structured differently for the various versions of SRO.

To solve this problem, you'll most likely have to sniff the packets that you need and parse them (with help from edxSilkroadLoader) and implement the parsing in your bot.
Old 01/25/2013, 19:05   #3

Question

ye you are right, but how ? Can u check my edited thread again? thanks...

Tags
bot opcode source