Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Collection]Silkroad Coding Guides

Discussion on [Collection]Silkroad Coding Guides within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,459
[Collection]Silkroad Coding Guides

Hello everyone
and welcome to the SRO Coding Section
This thread is intended to recollect ALL the guides that are helpful toward SRO coding.
I hope you find what you need on this thread
I will not include releases as they are not relevant to learn to code.

Also, most of this Guides are well structured. If you wish to have your guide on this thread included, try to follow some basic structure, not just a 1 paragraph description

Anyway, here it goes

i know im missing some guides, but there are a lot of thread to check that i need some time to add them. Also if someone is kind enough to share the link of guides not listed on here, feel free to do so(the reason I'm leaving this open)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/24/2013, 03:10   #2

elite*gold: 130
Is THAT related to coding? Maybe in some ways, but setting up a server doesn't require you to write codes, essentially...

Nice thread, I was looking for something like this. I'm quite beginner, and I'm interested in everything which is related to coding and silkroad - good to see both at one place.