Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edit in max lvl of skills page

Discussion on Edit in max lvl of skills page within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Edit in max lvl of skills page

how can i make skills page max lvl is 125 or 130 instated of 120 ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (19.7 KB, 66 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to edit page source in google chrome
12/29/2011 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Can you tell me?
[DUV]Edit skills
12/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Como editar as skills do meu client? tamanho, cor? alguém pode me encinar ou mandar uma guilda? Obrigado Google Tradutor ---------------------------- Edict as the skills of my client? ... size, color ...? could someone teach me or have a guide? Thanks :)
how do i edit data.pk2 skills
02/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys im wondering how i pk2 edit my skills in silkroad. i have the pk2 codes but i dont get how to change it.. it always says string not found. can anyone help me plz?
Pk2 edit skills
07/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi i want to change some skills from bicheon to the lvl 120 skill´s but i get some problems skill_ch_sword_knockdown_a.ban -> skill_ch_sword_knockdown_e.ban = 5 stab, its not the last knockdown skill!?
How to edit mediapk2 skills?
09/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I wanna know how to edit skills to watch them like a more level skills... http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8541/bowkilllk 0.png http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8541/bowkilllk 0.4e346d3eb2.jpg This is the skill I want to edit. It's the strong - Vision Here u got the skill table if u dont know whitch one I'm talking about..