Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Logic] Clientless --> Client

Discussion on [Logic] Clientless --> Client within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/06/2013, 18:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well, that not much of a problem, but we are talking about the logic here :P

Today I updated the demo a little to fix the connection issue (5x Client connected, Client disconnected) and a few fixes to switch from Agent to Gateway properly.

I won't work out the sync method because I don't have the time for it. It's not a really big problem. You have to parse & keep track of the environment properly to transmit a clean set of the current things going around near you.

I will share the source code with you if anyone wants to use them, feel free to copy/edit the way you need it.

Credits to Vitalka for his awesome loader, once again :P
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/06/2013, 19:26   #17

I not sure about paketlogg u can se archivo on Internet
Old 11/12/2013, 18:41   #18

Check all login packets..
Old 06/05/2014, 04:20   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
Well, that not much of a problem, but we are talking about the logic here :P

Today I updated the demo a little to fix the connection issue (5x Client connected, Client disconnected) and a few fixes to switch from Agent to Gateway properly.

I won't work out the sync method because I don't have the time for it. It's not a really big problem. You have to parse & keep track of the environment properly to transmit a clean set of the current things going around near you.

I will share the source code with you if anyone wants to use them, feel free to copy/edit the way you need it.

Credits to Vitalka for his awesome loader, once again :P

you can update this for support multiple clientless >> client times
Old 06/05/2014, 08:50   #20

I created that sample for developers who wanted to include such into their projects.
I just wanted to create a general idea for them how to realize clientless -> client methods and I went really lazy on securing all the issues that could happen. It's not a ready to use code and may need a lot of tweaks on your side. Maybe some day, i'll release a fully fixed version without using a return-scroll.
Old 06/05/2014, 09:20   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
I created that sample for developers who wanted to include such into their projects.
I just wanted to create a general idea for them how to realize clientless -> client methods and I went really lazy on securing all the issues that could happen. It's not a ready to use code and may need a lot of tweaks on your side. Maybe some day, i'll release a fully fixed version without using a return-scroll.

i have a problem just when
press button per second time, client no connect to agent server
Old 03/13/2019, 13:08   #22

Re-Upload pls !! ty
Old 03/13/2019, 14:22   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigorkg View Post
Re-Upload pls !! ty
Thanks
1 User