Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C# - connecting to the server

Discussion on C# - connecting to the server within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C# - connecting to the server

I'm going to create a tool for iBot. This application would connect to the server via the iBot (like a client) and I have a problem. I'm using this:

to try to do it, but server don't accept the handshake.
In log was shown first packet from server and answer from program. When I'm connecting directly to the server, everything is right, but I need connecting through the iBot
I've changed port, locale and version and everything should be right.

I'm connecting to iSro

There is source:

You have to run iBot, then this program. iBot port mus be 16000

Can you tell me what is wrong?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Connecting to the Server...
05/26/2011 - Minecraft - 13 Replies
Immer wenn ich in ein Server einloggen will kommt ganz ganz lange connecting to the Server.... und nix passiert... an was kann das liegen ps: ist seit 1.6.2
connecting to server via l2.ini
02/22/2010 - Lin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hey anyone cann tell me exactly how to connect to my server via l2.ini and not hosts files? pls dont say something like "just change the ip of your l2.ini to your own ip" what i mean is how to change the l2.ini(i know with l2endec but the problem is "how to?") of hellbound client to make everything work. i need something like a tutorial or something like that. thanks so far...gins
Connecting to the server!?
09/06/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Also hallo liebes elitepypers forum! Ich wollte mir doch heute mal die us. Verion anschauen und danach auch evtl. spieln. Ich wollte mich also gerade einloggen, da steht jetzt schon seit 17min. connecting to the server?!:mad: -liegt das an m einer internet Verbindung? - habe die amerikaner jetzt auch Server down? - HELFT MIR!