Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Clientless for vsro

Discussion on [Request] Clientless for vsro within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
[Request] Clientless for vsro

Hi guys!

I'm totally dumb at coding, but as far as i know, making a clientless does not require awesome coding skills.
So then, zbot supports clientless ( ), but it doesn't have features I'm looking for, and it's not stable, it always disconnects after 5-10 mins.

What I'm looking for:
- Accepting/requesting party
- Sending keys (like enter, to accept eg. guild recall, or chatting)
- Can be logged on for hours

I want this because of plvl, so I could log 7 chars at a time + client which i would bot with. Adding a bot feature would be awesome too, but I guess it takes much time, so I would only ask one of you guys, if you could make a clientless for the vsro community. In my opinion, many of us would use it at academy plvls.

Thanks in advance!
Old 01/18/2012, 18:04   #2

elite*gold: 361
Well, if you want/can pay, then you could use mBot
Old 01/18/2012, 18:46   #3

No, I wouldn't like to pay for it. I quitted donation. ;P
Old 01/18/2012, 19:01   #4

elite*gold: 0

This is only clientless login, you can use it and create your bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2012, 23:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp View Post

This is only clientless login, you can use it and create your bot.

Wow.... wow. You're cool. But I'm still dumb at coding, there would be 2 ways: you tell me how to do it - or - you'll do it. Or you ask someone to do it. No offence of course, if you can't then you can't, I'll look for someone who has a bit of time for this. o:
Old 01/19/2012, 05:16   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Well the above source is written in C#, so download Visual Studio from Microsoft.com, install it, open up the source and compile it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2012, 16:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Well the above source is written in C#, so download Visual Studio from Microsoft.com, install it, open up the source and compile it.
You are really kind, but as if I could know what to do. I do not code, and although I'm interested in it, and trying my best to learn it, I would gradually fail. Somehow, someone could - please - implent a function which would send keys? Like enter, to accept party invite, or numbers to hit a key which has the trace button on.... It would be far enough. I will try too, but it's hard alone.
Old 01/19/2012, 18:23   #8

Those key sending things you mention will not work in a clientless since the client isn't available these should be handled on packet level so you have to parse quite a lot packets before you can use all those functions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2012, 19:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Those key sending things you mention will not work in a clientless since the client isn't available these should be handled on packet level so you have to parse quite a lot packets before you can use all those functions.

Yeah, I figured that one too meanwhile. But still, even sending keystrokes is like chinese language for me, not to mention packets... Is there any source to rely on? Or any coder here can fix this?
Old 01/28/2012, 16:01   #10

that would be called a clientless bot ;-) and if anyone made one it should be on epvp allready or he is keeping it for himself.
mBot provides clientless botting on vsro for as far as I know.
And zBot but im not totaly sure if clientless botting works fine on zBot.
Old 01/30/2012, 19:51   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by marre View Post
that would be called a clientless bot ;-) and if anyone made one it should be on epvp allready or he is keeping it for himself.
mBot provides clientless botting on vsro for as far as I know.
And zBot but im not totaly sure if clientless botting works fine on zBot.
mBot is not free, and my aim is not botting, but plvling many chars at a time. If zBot would have party feature, I would be more than happy. Since it doesn't, I asked here if someone could make one. Can YOU make one?
Old 01/30/2012, 20:57   #12

A clientless isn't something you make in a few hours or a few days. It's VERY hard it's not only handling all the data the server expects the clients to handle so you won't get disconnected.

Also you want to feature to accept party requests well to know which user is inviting you you need to read the spawning data which is a huge annoying packet with a lot of different flags.

So basicly nobody is going to create it for you for free. So just buy mBot if you want to use clientless or get a lot RAM and start all the clients.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2012, 17:49   #13

To be honest, I already bought mBot. Anyway, thanks - even for the explanation.

#Request close
Closed Thread