Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where packet database?

Discussion on Where packet database? within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where packet database?

Can someone share packet database or analyzed packets, specially for rsro?
Old 11/30/2011, 21:48   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalka View Post
Can someone share packet database or analyzed packets, specially for rsro?

check out 1.265 client packets should be really similar to Rsro.
Old 12/01/2011, 15:36   #3

Only one packet... the 3013 one... any more packets there?
Old 12/01/2011, 17:25   #4

Quote:
What packet you're interested in ?
Old 12/01/2011, 18:38   #5

Quote:
yes there are also start Items packet structure , i will add new packets every day, just tell in what packet are you interested and i will make it public. + take a look into walker , its open source mini emulator , you can recode it to rsro easily.
Old 12/01/2011, 18:55   #6

solo/group spawn (no time to parse it -.-")
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2011, 19:03   #7

Yeah the full spawn packet structure would be awesome since i've never been able to parse it 100% correctly there were always some cases where the packet had some strange structure(probably some flags).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2011, 20:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp View Post
solo/group spawn (no time to parse it -.-")
I am using only solo spawn packets, group spawn need to collect all mobs arround before you will spawn them its cost too much time to do this(you need to slow down looping anyway to keep cpu usage on low level, so if you will loop more than one time player will have to wait 5 seconds to spawn mobs arrround him).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Yeah the full spawn packet structure would be awesome since i've never been able to parse it 100% correctly there were always some cases where the packet had some strange structure(probably some flags).
there are tons of spawn packets , different for npcs , trade transports , pets , normal transports, monsters, players wich one interesting you ?
Old 12/01/2011, 20:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
I am using only solo spawn packets, group spawn need to collect all mobs arround before you will spawn them its cost too much time to do this(you need to slow down looping anyway to keep cpu usage on low level, so if you will loop more than one time player will have to wait 5 seconds to spawn mobs arrround him).
i dun care, its for my bot, not emu.
Quote:
there are tons of spawn packets , different for npcs , trade transports , pets , normal transports, monsters, players wich one interesting you ?
all of them
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2011, 21:16   #10

Quote:

especially the other players. Those others are quite easy like the npc's, monsters ect but the players were like 99% correct for me and that other 1% it failed to parse it and I guess it had something to do with the jobs but I just don't know exactly.

So the character spawn packet would be great.
Old 12/01/2011, 21:50   #11

Im not searching only for spawn packet, im searching for something like that:

but with more packets
Old 12/02/2011, 14:54   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
especially the other players. Those others are quite easy like the npc's, monsters ect but the players were like 99% correct for me and that other 1% it failed to parse it and I guess it had something to do with the jobs but I just don't know exactly.

So the character spawn packet would be great.
I will public character spawn today then.

Quote:
Im not searching only for spawn packet, im searching for something like that:

but with more packets
I will public today tool to taking opcodes from the client . Also i will add new packets every day. I have tons of packets its not possible for me to public them all right away.

EDIT:
-players spawn 3015 added to base.
-new tool added: opcodes extractor it will give you opcodes list.
Old 12/05/2011, 23:47   #13

Why you Start a complete New Wiki? Just complete the already existing.
Old 12/06/2011, 04:07   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneUp View Post
Why you Start a complete New Wiki? Just complete the already existing.
Because i want peoples to know who helped them, and i wont be forgotten like its happen some years ago. Because of me you were able to kill mobs in sremu, i made huge work on sremu(patches) and on my own emulator also i relased it. Everyone forget about how much i have contributed when jmerlin starts biching arround me, he makes me bad name and he disappear without contribute anything to any emulator(like always, he was always lazy , never helped to anyone). I want to be remembered as one of precursors silkroad emulation scene. I know it can be impossible because many peoples are "mind raped" and they belife in all ***** about me , anyway i want to relase packets to say thank you to pushedex and other peoples, witchout them i wont be able to do many things.
Old 12/06/2011, 22:26   #15

Quote:
Because i want peoples to know who helped them, and i wont be forgotten like its happen some years ago. Because of me you were able to kill mobs in sremu, i made huge work on sremu(patches) and on my own emulator also i relased it. Everyone forget about how much i have contributed when jmerlin starts biching arround me, he makes me bad name and he disappear without contribute anything to any emulator(like always, he was always lazy , never helped to anyone). I want to be remembered as one of precursors silkroad emulation scene. I know it can be impossible because many peoples are "mind raped" and they belife in all ***** about me , anyway i want to relase packets to say thank you to pushedex and other peoples, witchout them i wont be able to do many things.
You understood it wrong, my intention is just that there is already really nice base for you, in my eyes it dosent make sense to start a new. But that is your decision.

Btw: I prefer the structure how the parsed packed are shown much more on the old wiki. Just simple & clear.