Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

way to get offset/value of auto select

Discussion on way to get offset/value of auto select within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
way to get offset/value of auto select

well as theres millions of vsro based servers comming out i would like to know how can i find the offset or value of auto select in vsro

i tried 70 and each offset that i gotten none of them seemed to work any other way?
Old 09/25/2011, 01:24   #2

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbloom View Post
well as theres millions of vsro based servers comming out i would like to know how can i find the offset or value of auto select in vsro

i tried 70 and each offset that i gotten none of them seemed to work any other way?
You can use lolkop's offsetfinder.
or basicly use olly for pure win.
Old 09/25/2011, 02:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
You can use lolkop's offsetfinder.
or basicly use olly for pure win.
lolkops finder dosent find the offset as for olly wont i have to look trough literraly 10k~ results?
Old 10/22/2011, 09:31   #4

up up up who can help me....................find offset auto select ver1.188
Old 10/22/2011, 09:53   #5

Put the sro_client in a bytearray, search for the ByteArray you need in the sro_client, then put the index and add it with the baseaddress(0x00400000)