Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

get silkroad capacitydata packet

Discussion on get silkroad capacitydata packet within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
get silkroad capacitydata packet

hi.. i'm planing to write a script that shows the capacity of a private server
i have a problem that i dont know how to catch the packet that have the information that i need.
i'm going to write it in php.

please help
Old 06/04/2011, 15:08   #2

You can't write it with php only. (at least I don't know if it can be done with sockets in php)

You need a program which connects to the login server and send the packet which requests the server list every 5 seconds or whatever what time you need and store the result into a mysql database and display that on your website.
Old 06/04/2011, 15:35   #3

got it
i will write the program in c# and than display it with php
the problem is that i dont know how to connect to the server and request the server list
Old 06/04/2011, 16:17   #4

I think is all what you need for a clientless connection to Gatewayserver.
Old 06/04/2011, 21:18   #5

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
You can't write it with php only. (at least I don't know if it can be done with sockets in php)
It's possible in PHP because it supports , crypto via , and large numbers via . As long as the host has enabled sockets for outgoing connections (which most do, most however do not allow incoming connections for a server), has enabled the bcmath and mcrypt libs (also pretty standard, even with free hosts) the code needed for the Silkroad security API should work.

However, it also requires a bit of work since you have to port most of the Silkroad security API to PHP as well. You wouldn't need the server functionality, just the clientless functionality, but that doesn't really reduce how much code there is to port. So it's more realistic for most people to just use an external program to update their database. I might release PHP code in the future about this, but I'll have to see.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2011, 22:33   #6

interesting I was tempted when I read your post but then I saw and I'll quote:

Quote:
The size of an integer is platform-dependent, although a maximum value of about two billion is the usual value (that's 32 bits signed). 64-bit platforms usually have a maximum value of about 9E18. PHP does not support unsigned integers.
Which can be a problem... but I'm sure there should be some trick around.
Luckily remain the same.

It might be an interesting project!
Oh yeah, I like to reinvent the wheel or to code things in pure language implementations.
Old 06/05/2011, 18:21   #7

haha this reminds me of klevres WebClientless project that was never finished :P