Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question regarding avoiding chargebacks after a trade.

Discussion on Question regarding avoiding chargebacks after a trade. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question regarding avoiding chargebacks after a trade.

Here is my senario:

You are buying an account from another guy, and you are using a trusted middleman, and the deal is done. Everyone is happy.

One week later your new account is banned because of paypal chargebacks from the previous owner.

Here is my question:

Any way to avoid this little trick when you are buying accounts?

It has happend to me twice - both when buying an account and buying an sbot account with time on.
Old 02/06/2011, 17:00   #2

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilfinder View Post
Here is my senario:

You are buying an account from another guy, and you are using a trusted middleman, and the deal is done. Everyone is happy.

One week later your new account is banned because of paypal chargebacks from the previous owner.

Here is my question:

Any way to avoid this little trick when you are buying accounts?

It has happend to me twice - both when buying an account and buying an sbot account with time on.
Not really, as long as he has a recent transaction made on the account, he can chargeback.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2011, 17:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
So basically, the only thing to be more safe, is to pick someone in here who has a high reputation, and just cross my fingers?
Old 02/06/2011, 17:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilfinder View Post
So basically, the only thing to be more safe, is to pick someone in here who has a high reputation, and just cross my fingers?
Somethin like that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2011, 18:04   #5

elite*gold: 86
There is. Just connect to other guy via team viewer and make sure he uses pp money transaction type called "Payment Owed". In this way he cant chargeback.
Old 02/06/2011, 19:36   #6

Any paypal payment option can be chargedback.

Maybe donations not, that i dunno.