Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

skill point calculator

Discussion on skill point calculator within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
skill point calculator

hey guys, so i want to know which skill point calculator is the most accurate? is it nivlam's sp calculator or which ever one.

what happened was : i calculated (using nivlam) that i needed 2.4m sp to be FF 110 with all warrior skills + some essential cleric skills ( for pt play buffing ).

but when i use the skill point calculator on the korean silkroad online website i found out that i need like 3-4m sp to be FF 110.

so any idea which one is correct, or the korean has different sp system?
Old 01/25/2011, 13:33   #2

i think nivlam only right untill lvl 100, than it only counts the sp for mastery's.
btw warrior/cleric essential skills will be around 3 mill i think
Old 01/25/2011, 14:07   #3

Old 02/02/2011, 17:20   #4

for 100 to 110

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TOOL] Skill Point Calculator
07/02/2021 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 35 Replies
Skill Point (SP) Calculator Notice : Only working for Chinese Character's Skills Download RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting MD5 : 1fc43b66d0bd925029e31ed7e312509c If you get error like .ocx install this package.
d skills point calculator
09/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
dos this exists?, i mmean a sps calculator, but backwards, somethig you use to calculate hoy many sps you get from curts hearts, and how much gold you have to pay, it will be nice a tool like this, cus a haven't play sro in a very long time and i realized mi build sucks and i want to change it, is a long way to do it and i need to know how muchs is gonna cost( i'm kinda poor on isro xD)
Attribute Point/Stat calculator
12/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I remember using one on a browser. You just put the level of the reborn and stuff and it calculated how much hp you'd have if x amount were on vitality and stuff. I searched but I can't find it. If anyone knows the link, could they please put it here.
PK point calculator
02/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
I created a simple program that tells you how long do you have to w8 till u get white name, actualy 0 Pk points. I am a newb at programing but i want to help so plz dont flame... I will create something more visual later :rolleyes: That is it for now. Sry for bad english :) Report bugs! Here is the link to download: http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/5338-downlo...ad-p kpoints.exe