Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invalid Numbers (iBoT)

Discussion on Invalid Numbers (iBoT) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invalid Numbers (iBoT)

does anyone have an idea how to fix this kind of problem?
sometimes i got Invalid Numbers text, on the lower right screen when i start my bot..
Old 12/30/2010, 17:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Uh perhaps a screenshot would help. Have you followed the guide? Also have you updated ure tele codes? You may want to try reinstalling everything

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave
05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies
In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol. And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate. So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???
Ibot invalid target
04/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I just installed silkroad back, as I weren't playing anymore. I picked Ibot, whit EDXloader. Nothing else is installed, totally clean. When I run Ibot, everything works, but when time comes to be killing penons, he kills 1 or 2 then it writes in the down-right corner log, "Invalid target". Is it because of my antivirus, my missing graphic card (actually an Inboard one) or windows 7 X86 ultimate? Thanks. EDIT: This may be linked to the bot trying to hit easter eggs, he debugs when...
charname numbers or guild numbers will take block?
02/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
charname numbers or guild numbers will take block? some friends said that to me is it right?
invalid walk and invalid jump
03/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I think I found something important for speedhack makers I found that invalid walk and invalid jump messages happens when you have high ping(over 5k) and I think that all TQ done to stop speedhackers is they only added new kind of client check which reads your last position from the server and your new position and then compare them with the time cuz you can jump like 1 pixel in eac .5 sec(not sure) I think of this because : 1- this is the only possible check they can add they can't add...